A Beautiful Last Goodbye

(Kat's POV)

She's gone... I can't believe she's actually gone... First it was my step-brother, Jordan, but now.. but now my bestfriend...? 

I wish I could've actually done something and not be a total dumbass and just stood there! I don't care if I would've fallen. We could've fallen together then! But no, she's gone now and I'm stuck here with Jeffree and Jayy who don't even want to take care of me, let alone be around me.

"Why don't you guys go on...?" I said, stopping.

"What are you talking about, we can't just leave you here." Jayy seemed shocked by my random comment. 

"I'm just dead weight by now" I shrugged, leaning against the nearest tree.

"I don't care, I made a promise and you bet I'm going to keep it" he shook his head.

"Can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped" I shot back, making both of them shot their heads towards me. "What? It's the truth"

"You're coming" Jeffree stated.

"No" I shot back, crossing my arms.

"Not going to allow that" Jayy then picks me up and threw me across his shoulder. 

"Jayy, put me down!" I shouted.

"No, not until you calm down" they both started walking. 

"It's not up for you to decide what I do. We all know I'm not going to even get that far, so why should it even matter?" I sighed. At that moment, Jeffree and Jayy stopped and turned towards each other, probably wondering what they should do. Jayy then releases a big sigh before grabbing me and putting me down.

"So what are you going to do now Kat?" Jeffree asked, kicking a rock as he looked down.

"I have a gun don't I?" I shrugged, pulling it out. 

"Okay..." Jayy looked away. 

"At least you don't have to worry about me anymore" I smiled.

"I don't really see it that way.. but okay" he sighed once again before they both pulled me into a hug. 

"Hey, you guys tried" I smiled once again. 

"I know, it just sucks" Jeffree mumbled. 

"Bye" I waved as I started to walk away, back to where we all began.

Once I finally got back to the cabin that had burned, I quietly walked up to the now burned and crumbled wooded house causing me to choke up on tears.

"I'm sorry guys.... but at least I'll be with you again" I smiled before hesitantly pulling the gun to my head before pressing the trigger.  

. . .

Kat ~

Vote

Comment 

Fan ~

Song: Apology

Image: Kat