Failing Lights, Amass One Hundred Sleepless Nights

I woke up as bright lights were flickered in my face.

"Do you think she's dead?" A familiar voice called silently. "I'm pretty sure she's not ma'am. Do you see that monitor? It shows us her heartbeat and blood sugar" a man sneered with annoyance.

"Mhmm" I mumbled as my head throbbed. "See" the man left the room.

"Morning Sweetheart" the woman said cheerfully. "Where... Where am I?" I said as I ran threw what had happened in my head quickly. "You!" I shot my head straight up, falling off the little table I was laying on. "Calm down, I've told you plenty of times that I'm not going to hurt you" she walked closer to me.

"Get away from me you lying son of a bitch!" I jumped up, running out of the door of what looked like the halls of a train. I turned left and continued to run as I went through a door as it leads to a dining area.

"Kat? Mouse? Jordan?" I tried to catch my breath. "They got us" Kat looked doubtful at her food as she stuffed her face. "There's nothing we can do now, just come on" Jordan patted the spot right next to him as I shyly made my way and sat.

"Now that's settled, you guys are 4 of the 24 tributes that are in this year annual Hunger Games. Isn't that exiting?" She practically jumped up. "As exiting as getting a filling." Mouse mumbled making the three of us laugh.

"Enjoy" she began to eat into whatever she served herself. This is going to be the longest few weeks of my life.

<Picture is of Kat>