And Suddenly, An Update

“Remember, go straight for shelter, don’t bother with the weapons, I’ll handle that” Jordan had us in a circle, making sure we know what to do. Today was the day that the game began after all.

“We stick together” he looked at each one of us.

“You’ll be okay…right?”

“Sure” he seemed to try to convince himself instead of us.

“We have to go now” Kat mumbled.

“Good luck” we all said to each other and left different directions. When I was finally being leveled up to the arena, I felt a huge wave of panic hit.

“Avoid meeting Justin, okay? He’s the main threat to everyone” Jordan sat next to me in my room.

“If I ever get stuck in a group, remember, I am not your enemy, all though it might seem that way, okay?”

“Okay” I sighed.

I zoned back in, all the other tributes eyes wondering around. The cornucopia was in a plain clear field. Just out of the field were miles and miles of trees. In the middle of the cornucopia was where all the weapons were stashed ranging from swords, knives, dart/guns, crossbow, or a regular bow and arrow.

“10…9…8…7…6…5…4...3…2…1”

As soon as the countdown finished, everyone went bolting towards the weapons or the trees.

“Snake…!” Mouse shouted, getting my attention. Next thing I knew, I was being pushed down to the ground, hearing a ‘whoosh’ sound. When I looked up, I saw Ronnie.

“Wouldn’t let a pretty face like yours go down so easily” he smiled.

“Come on” he helped me up.

I tried looking around for Mouse and Kat, but they seemed to have disappeared, Jordan on the other hand, was around the weapons, fighting Justin.

“They’ll be fine, but right now, if we don’t go, we won’t” he looked at me for a split second before returning to our surroundings.

“Okay?” Since I couldn’t make myself speak, I just nodded, then me and him ran towards the nearest trail of trees.

Jordan

As I slightly saw the girls running away, I started focusing on the task at hand. As he swung his axe at my leg, I did a last minute jump, kicked him around his gut, casing him to clutch his stomach and loose balance, falling to the ground.

“Always knew you were going to be the first son of a bitch to go” I quickly slit his throat with my sword. As soon as I got my balance back, I ran in the direction that Kat and Mouse did, hoping that Snake would be safe with Ronnie.

Oh how it’s been a SUPER long time since I updated this, sorry!

Vote

Comment

Fan~

Listening to: Never Stop by Safetysuit

Oh come on guys, you all knew I was going to kill him the second I had the chance xD

Sorry if this sucked ._.

Comment below who you want to die next:

Oli Skyes, Danny Worsnop,  Ben Bruce, Andy Biersack, CC, Vic and Mike Fuentes, Tony Perry, Kellin Quinn, Gerard Way, Frank Iero, Mikey Way, Ronnie Radke, Jacky Vincent, Kat, Jordan, Dahvie Vanity, Jayy Von Monroe, Jeffree Star, Chris Motionless, Mouse, Matt Good, Nick Matthews