Chapter 1: Baby Bird

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Cathleen asks Y/N  as she was leaning against the door watching Y/N  pack up her office at the Star and Stripe agency.

It's not like Y/N had much to pack, everything fits inside this one small box.

"As I told you a million times, I will be fine! I promise!" Y/N says as she smiles at Cathleen trying to reassure her.

"I just worry about you, you are like a daughter to me." Cathleen says with a sad look in her eyes.

"Returning back home will be good for me. You know how much I miss it and Hawks Agency already has a place for me to stay so need not to worry Star and Stripe!" Y/N  says with a smirk on her face, giving Cathleen a salute.

Cathleen smiles but her eyes are welling up with tears as she sees Y/N is all finished packing up. Y/N  walks towards Cathleen and Cathleen gives her a bear hug.

"You text me as soon as you land. I want to know everything and... if Hawks really is the playboy as they say he is." she says with a wink.

"Oh come on, you know he is one of my good friends!" Y/N says as her face turns bright red

Cathleen knows how much Hawk's means to y/n.

Y/N and Hawks grew up together when the hero commission took her in when she was 5 years old when the foster home seen how powerful her quirks were. Y/N has two quirks, white angelic wings and the power to manifest any handheld weapon she can imagine with cosmic energy, they glow with a golden hue light and are far from fragile. She can instantly change the weapon and even combine weapons together. Hawks and Y/N always competed against each other when it came to racing and hand to hand combat. Sometimes y/n would cheat and use her quirk against him just to win.

When Hawks heard y/n was leaving Star and Stripe agency and moving back to Japan, Hawks Agency offered y/n a position to work along side him. Y/N knew this was an offered she couldn't refuse. Working along side her childhood friend and do some hero work sounded like a dream.

"When you talk about him your face goes bright red! How long are you going to deny that he is nothing more than just a friend" She chuckles

Y/N  gives her one last hug as they walk out the agency building together and say their farewells.

Y/N  put on her black ear protectors and black visor and spreads her white wings out and takes off to her apartment one last time.

Y/N flew onto the balcony and opened the doors to her apartment.

"Good thing I don't really have much to take with me but a couple of luggages"  she thinks to myself.

Y/N does a walk through in the apartment making sure she doesn't leave anything behind.

There's a loud thud by the balcony doors.

Y/N walks out quietly and slowly a spear manifests in her hands.

She looks by the balcony doors and sees a red feather go out with one of her luggages.

Then she sees him...

Hawks.

"Hey there baby bird, You ready to fly?"