Chapter 41: Miso Soup

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!

 MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY

  -----------------------------------------------

"Hey, You okay babybird?" Hawks ask as they land in front of Gym Gamma.

"Yeah, Sorry." Y/N says snapping back to reality, Hawks places his hand on her wing, guiding her, "How are the prosthetics holding up?" it's been almost 3 weeks since Hawks have received his prosthetics

"Uncomfortable. But I can manage." Hawks says, "What were you thinking about? You didn't laugh at my bird joke a little bit ago. You must be zoning out, huh?"

"Sorry I was just thinking about ..." Y/N says quietly with a bit of guilt behind her voice, "Dabi." Hawks sigh

"What about him?" Hawks whispers. He stops in front of the door of Gym Gamma. Y/N sees the annoyed look on Hawks face.

"You know, Forget it." Y/N says, "it's not important. I'm sorry I brought him up." Y/N smiles and walks past Hawks as he holds the door open for her. Y/N and Hawks take their groups of kids and begin their training session.

After their training session with the students they start to walk out of Gym Gamma. Hawks called for a car for them as he still isn't used to his prosthetic wings.

"Tell me baby bird..." Hawks says as he interlocks his fingers into Y/N, "it's been a while since we had a little date night. Why don't we do something tonight?"

Y/N brings Hawks closer to her as they are walking.

"Only if it ends with us in between the sheets." Y/N whispers making Hawks blush.

"Of course. I wouldn't want it to end any other way." Hawks gives Y/N a peck on her cheek, "so let's talk about it."

"The date? Well maybe we can-"

"No, Dabi. You didn't think I would forget our conversation from before, now did you, baby bird?" Hawks says making Y/N rolls her eyes at him

"I'm sorry I brought him up." Y/N begins, "I mean he almost killed you. He wanted to kill you. It's just-"

"You still want to help him." Hawks sighs

Y/N doesn't say anything and releases Hawks hand.

"Something about Dabi just isn't sitting right with me." Y/N says

"He is in love with you." Hawks opens the car door for Y/N and she gets in.

Y/N replays what Dabi said to her,

"If you gave me a chance you could have fallen in love with me, like I did with you."

"I know." Y/N whispers

Hawks looks at Y/n before he closes her door and walks over to his side. He starts the car up and his heart begins to pound.

"Do you..." Hawks hesitates, "Do you love him? I understand if you do, I mean you were the only person that he trusted."

Y/N couldn't believe what Hawks was asking. Y/N grabs her ring that is on the chain around her neck, playing with it between her fingers. She grabs his hand interlocking her fingers into his.

"I love you, Keigo." Y/N says leaning her head onto Hawks shoulder, "you are the one I want to spend my entire life with. You. Not him."

Hawks felt a sense of relief hearing those words come out her mouth.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. That was a dumbass question of me to ask. Hawks apologizes, "I don't want to lose you again. You are my forever."

"And always." Y/N whispers as she leans over giving him a kiss, "Now I have a few ideas for our date."