Chapter 20: Dreaming of All the Possibilities

WARNING: This Chapter Contains Sexual Content! 

Mature Audience ONLY!

----------------

"Good morning, Baby bird!" Keigo cheers

Y/n groans, "Keigo! Why are you so happy?! It's 8am!"

Y/N and Keigo fell asleep in the fort, talking about how they should keep their dating a secret until the time is right, and telling each other stories.

"Can't a guy be happy that he finally got the girl of his dreams to agree to date him," Keigo beamed

"Either that girl is crazy or she's delusional," Y/n teases as she crawls out of the fort and walks over to one of the bar stools.

Keigo hands her a cup of coffee, with a big grin on his face.

"I think she's delusional." Keigo jokes back, "Also I didn't mean to fall asleep, I was going to go back to my apartment,"

"Keigo, it's fine. You've slept over multiple times." Y/N says

"Well it is different this time," Keigo says

"Different how?" Y/N asks

"Because we're dating and I mean we aren't just going to go to sleep all the time, right?" Keigo asks with a smirk on his face pulling her chair closer to him.

"Oh right...Sex. Why did that not come to mind?" Y/N thinks

"Of course...We can take it slow." Keigo says with a toothy smile

"You don't seem like a 'taking it slow' kind of guy," Y/N says as she puts her hands onto Keigo's thighs, leaning closer into him.

"For you, I'll be anything." Keigo whispers. She leans in as if going shes going for a kiss. Keigo closes his eyes.

"Thatta boy, Keigo." Y/N says as she pats his head pulling away, clearly teasing him

"You better go home and change before that tent forms in your pants," Y/N teases, "I'll meet you in the training room."

—-

Y/N stretches as she waits for Hawks to show up in the training room, music playing over the speakers. She gets up and heads to the targets pressing a button to make them move side to side. Manifesting knives into her hand, she throws them, hitting the middle of the target each time.

"It's about time you showed up ," Y/N says to Hawks without turning around to look at him

"How did you hear me come in? I was in stealth mode!" Hawks says

"I'm just that good." Y/N says jokingly, "You ready to spar?" Y/n says excitedly

'I'm terrified of you right now," Keigo says, "You seem to happy to spar with me,"

"I would be worried, Hawks." Y/N jokes as she puts on the boxing gloves

Hawks and Y/N head to the mat to spar

"No cheating, Babybird," Hawks teases

"You are lucky we have these boxing gloves on," Y/N jokes,

Hawks approaches Y/N by throwing the first punch, she manages to block it, she goes for a kick and he catches her leg. He swings her onto the mat making her fall flat on her back, he stands over her by her head, Hawks was about to grab her but she grabs his arms and he starts to pull her backwards. She kicks her legs up and manages to wrap her legs onto his, causing him to fall back. She gets on top of him, straddling him, and holding his arms over his head.