-When You Guys Fight-

You: Underlined

The Boys: Bold

Finney: You guys were fighting about how he only focuses on Baseball and has no time for 

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME PLAYING A SPORT" "BECAUSE YOUR MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO HANGOUT WITH YOU, BUT NO YOUR ALWAYS PLAYING FUCKING BASEBALL" "SHUT UP THIS IS WHY I PLAY BASEBALL TO GET YOU OFF MY MIND. YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" "Fine... I will" "No please I'm so sorry it was just in the heat of the moment I love you" "I-I love you too"

He would lowkey cry and nonstop apologizing all day because he feels really bad that he yelled at you like that.

Robin: You were cleaning him up in the boy's bathroom after a fight and asking why he gets in so many fights

"Babe why do you get into so many fights?" "What?" "Why are fighting so many people" "Why do you care Bitch" "W-what." "YOU HEARD ME YOU LITTLE SHIT ITS NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMN CONCERN" "O-ok <You say on the verge of tears>" "I-I'm so sorry Mi Amor I don't know what got into me. I'll never yell at you again. I love you so so much" "I love you t-too" 

You guys would probably kiss and that would turn out into a make out session, but some boys walked in and ruined it. 

"Dipshits leave"

They left running and we went back to making out.

Vance: He ditched you for his friends but you two were about to go on a date

"Hey babe I can't come to our date because I'm going out with friends sorry not sorry" "Why we've been planning it for months" "Bros before Hoes" "Are you calling me a hoe?" "Maybe I am maybe I'm not" "Screw you bitch I'm leaving go suck your friend's cock" "W-wait" " Shut the fuck up I'm leaving"

You walked away crying because the love of your life called you a hoe, but you weren't about to let a guy treat you like that. You arrived at your house and took a nice shower after lying in bed watching your tv you got for Christmas last year for about 30 minutes someone knocked on your window. It was Vance with all your favorite stuff you took the stuff and forgave him. You went to sleep happy that you didn't have to cry yourself to sleep tonight.

Bruce: He got upset that you were hanging out with Finney too much.

"Babe he's my best friend I don't like him he isn't even my type " "How can I believe you?" "You don't even believe your own girlfriend... wow" "Yeah how can I trust you?" "Bruce we've been dating for almost a year now. You really don't trust me" "No. NO I DON'T ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS FINNEY ITS NEVER ME" "YOU'RE ALWAYS HANGING OUT WITH SARAH (random name) AND I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BECAUSE I FELT BAD. ALSO, FINNEY IS DATING DONNA SO STOP FUCKING OVER REACTING." "NO, YOU STOP OVER REACTING" "YOU STARTED THIS WHOLE ASS FIGHT DON'T TELL ME TO STOP" "WHY DON'T WE JUST LEAVE AND GO HOME" "Fine goodbye Bruce..." "Bye y/n"

When you got home you sat on your bed and cried you fell asleep in tears that night. Why would he even think I liked Finney no offense but ew.. In the morning someone woke me up that someone was Bruce. He kept apologizing and saying how sorry he was for starting the fight. I forgave him and we fell back asleep cuddling.

Billy: He got jealous you were hanging out with your cousin Robin but at the time he didn't know you guys were cousins

 "W-why do you always hang out with Robin" "Are you jealous my love?" "No why would you think that?" "You seem jealous bub" "I-I'm not I just want to know why you're always hanging out with him." "Baby he's, my cousin." "W-what?" "Were really close that's why we always hang out I don't like him ew. And he only wraps his arm around my neck because we've always done that" "Ohh it all makes sense now... I love you bubs thanks for being honest" "I love you too"

It's nice to know that he is a little overprotective sometimes I love this boy so much.