-He Got Me Robin Arellano-

Here I am in this crusty basement. I don't even care anymore what's there to live for. My boyfriend, world, the love of my fucking life got kidnapped and killed by the man that's gonna kill me.

At least I'll get to see him again and we'll be together forever. Now I'm stuck here on this mattress with no blanket no pillows. It's just cold and bland down here. I mean at least add a little poster or something.

All of a sudden the man himself came down. The grabber. God I hate him he also smells like bounce that ass to be honest. This guy started talking to me like I was his friend.

"Hey. I know your scared but it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt ya" he said. I knew he had a smile on his face even though it was covered by a mask. "What do you want from me. What did you want from Robin" I said with tears filling my eyes.

"That wasn't me. I didn't kill him that was someone else" he tried to act innocent. "Cut the bullshit! What did he possibly do for you to do that to him. That boy was the only one who understood and cared for me. And you took that away from me...." now I'm crying.

"That was a horrible Sob story. And if you want the full truth. I did kill him just like the others. No shame about it" I could hear the smirk on his face. I was sick of it I couldn't take it anymore. I just wanted to go see Robin so I'm gonna let him kill me. If that's what he really wants I'll fucking give it to him.

"MURDER ME LIKE YOU DID MY BOYFRIEND" I screamed at the ugly rat. "CMON KILL ME HOE I DON'T CARE ANYMORE." I just wanted this to be over. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR HM?" That set him off I could see him taking off his belt.

He started beating me with it. I guess I'm getting what I wanted. Minutes later I'm dead. I see pitch black. Now a light slowly growing bigger. I walk over and let it take over me. Now I'm with him forever <3