-Memories Everyone-

(Before I start I just wanna say without the black phone and the sturniolo triplets I wouldn't be alive rn. So yeah but let's move on)

It's the end of the year. I can't beileve it the amount of memories I've made this year is insane. Here's 1 core memory I had with each person.

Finney:

Me and Finney were partners in the schools science fair. We got paired up not by choice but that's okay because we were already friends. We ended up winning first place and we got a trophy. I had to fight him to keep it though.

Robin:

Me and Robin were at the drive in together one Friday night because I was free. His uncle took us and we bought so much snacks. He ended up throwing up and we couldn't stop laughing about it. We also couldn't stop talking the whole movie.

Vance:

I was forced on a Saturday morning to come and watch Vance play pinball. He make up some shitty excuses for me to go. But it's whatever because I had a decent time due to the fact he bought me snacks.

Bruce:

Bruce had invited me to a baseball game of his. I went because it wasn't against my best friend Finney and I wasn't doing anything. He ended up winning the game and he took us to icecream after that. It was overall a fun day.

Billy:

Me and Billy were walking Rover on a walk and he ended up running into a mud puddle. It had just rained and now we were soaked with dirty water thanks to the dog. It's alright thought because he is cute.

Griffen:

Me and Griffen were at a diner together because I wanted to go somewhere with him. It took a bit of convincing but he ended up going with me. We had a blast and talked so much it's good to see a smile on the left out boys face.

Donna:

Me and Donna went to the mall together and it was one of the best days ever. We were trying on clothes and sunglasses. We got food at the food court. It was so much fun we ended up getting matching friendship necklaces in the end.

Gwen:

Me and Gwen had a sleepover at my house because she obviously can't have any at hers. We stayed up late watching movies and eating a ton of snacks. We ended up pulling an all nighter and we were trying not to sleep the whole day.

Matty, Matt, And Buzz:

Now the worst for last my three bullies I just wanted to say thank you so much. For truly making my year. Shit.

Moose:

Thanks for giving me some entertainment when Robin beats you up. It's so funny truly gives me a good laugh so thanks for that one!

Thank you guys for making my year!