-Clingy Vance Hopper x August-

Ever since that day Vance ignored me he has been extra clingy. He's sometimes clingy in privite but now it's anywhere. It's all because of this boy at school. I think he made him insecure or something but I can't catch a break with Vance. Not that I'm complaining or anything I just didn't know he was like this. Anyways here is what happened with me and that boy.

I was in the hallways on my way to 6th period on my way back from lunch. Me and Vance were walking together but he stopped to talk to a friend I continued walking though. Some bitch walked into me and I dropped my books causing me to have to pick them up. I was about to grab one when a boy did it for me. I though it was Vance but it wasn't it was a new kid Kayden. Don't get me wrong he was a little attractive but not as much as Vance. I could never even stand the thought of cheating on him but it would never happen anyways. I said thank you and tried to move on with my day until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I was confused but in a second I was stunned. He asked for my number like does he not hear everyone talking about me and Vance. Maybe he just didn't know my name? Idk. Before I could get a word out an angry Vance came and knocked some sense into this boy. Man I wish I knew what he though he was doing messing with me knowing the Vance Hopper is my boyfriend. I am very proud of it to I couldn't be happier.

Now I can't get rid of Vance he is on me like a tic because of jealousy. Let's be honest though I have it to ;)