-Pinball Machine Vance Hopper-

Y/ns pov:

I worked at grab n go there's this one customer that comes in everyday and plays with this crappy old pinball machine. He's the toughest kid in town fights anyone who messes with the peice of junk and ruins his high score. Today he came in and came charging at me like a weird bull.

Vance: "WHY IS THE PINBALL MACHINE BROKEN"

Y/n: "I-i don't know it's wasn't my fault"

Vance: "Well who's fault was it the wall?"

I started to get scared because of what he would of do to me. Even though it wasn't my fault that thing is like 100 years old and it broke.

Y/n: "It wasn't me Vance I swear"

Vance: "I know it was you, you little piece of shit"

Y/n: "It wasn't me!"

Vance: "You little bitch ass hoe!"

And with that he left the store leaving me stunned. I started to think that it was my fault even though it wasn't. I went on my break and just sat in the bathroom eating my lunch because I have no friends when I heard a familiar voice yelling at the cashier that was covering me while I was on break.

Vance: "Where the fuck is she"

Cashier: "I don't know man"

I walked out of the bathroom and realized it was Vance Hopper with bags in his hands.

Y/n: "Where's who?"

Vance: "I was looking for you y/n"

Y/n: "Why aren't you mad at me?"

Vance: "No it was stupid that things just old. And here you go"

He handed me a bag full of snacks and a teddy bear.

Y/n: "Aw thanks Vance I love it!"

Vance: "No problem do you maybe wanna go on a date with me?"

Y/n: "Of course!!"

Now 2 years later me and Vance are in a happy healthy relationship and we still laugh about how that old crappy pinball machine brought us together ❤️