-Your Guys Favorite Horror Movie-

Finney:

-The One He Was Watching in The Beginning Of The Movie 

You guys would sit down and eat a ton of ice cream together while focusing on the movie. You would have to cuddle him of course because he gets scared. You guys would fall asleep mid movie in each other's arms honestly.

Robin: Texas Chainsaw Massacre

 It's his favorite movie so you guys always watch it and it started to grow on you. You would go to the Drive-In with his uncle and watch it together sharing all of the snacks you both bought. You both don't get scared because of how much you watch it you know what happens.

Vance: Halloween

You both love watching Halloween it's you go to movie when you guys see one. Like Robin you guys don't get scared because it's just not that scary to you two but you also watch it all the time. You would just watch the movie in one of your bedrooms not going anywhere and just staying in.

Bruce: The Shining

You guys would get jump scared and laugh at one another when it happens. Snacks definitely that's what makes it fun when you guys watch movies. Have the best time ever because you guys just get caught up laughing at each other and insulting each other for fun obviously.

Billy: Friday The 13th

You guys watch Friday The 13th because it's not really that scary and he gets scared a lot, so you guys got to watch that one. He still ends up getting scared, so you have to hold him in your arms. Rover will sit on you guys to watch the movie with you guys.