-Pinball Date Vance Hopper x August-

August pov:

I was getting ready for my first date with Vance Hopper yes you heard it right the Vance Hopper. He's so tough but also so handsome. He hates everyone so I'm surprised he asked me out. I was spraying some perfume so I can smell nice and boy does it smell good. I heard my door bell ring and I went downstairs. Nobody was home so I didn't have to rush and answer it first. I opened the door to reveal Vance wearing his iconic Jean vest and that gorgeous outfit. His hair was actually brushed well somewhat brushed. For once he looked nice and wasn't a mess that plays Pinball for a living and fights kids that get in his way. Anyways we are now walking to grab n go. To be honest I didn't think we'd go anywhere else. We walked in the store and saw 2 boys about to beat his high score. Vance looked pissed so what did this guy do he ran up to them and yanked them right off the Pinball machine. They went running it was so funny. Vance let me have a go at playing Pinball for once and I was actually not half bad. I almost beat his high score but I saw the steam coming out of his head and I purposely died. After about an hour of watching him play pinball we decided to head back home because it was 9:00 pm. As were walking back his arm was around my shoulder and we were just talking about life. We finally arrived to my house and he gave me a peck on the cheek he said a quick "Bye doll" and with that he left. Maybe all first dates aren't as bad as they seem.