-The Drive-In Robin-

I was in my room getting ready for me and my best friend Robin to go to the drive-in. I have had a crush on him for like the longest time. We have been best friends since like the 3rd grade. I'm currently listening to music while changing. Putting on a cute black cropped top and some jeans. I started to straighten/curl my hair. After that I put on my converse and turned the music off. I heard a knock on my door, and I knew it was Robin I walked downstairs and opened the door. I said goodbye to my parents and walked out. I gave him a hug and we started to walk.

Robin: "Hey thanks for coming"

Y/n: "No problem I love hanging out with you"

We finally got to the drive-in, and we had to sneak in we snatched these empty chairs and ran with them so that the people would not realize that the chairs were taken. We sat down and held hands while watching the movie. We were almost done with the movie when Robin spoke up and said something. 

Robin: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Hm?"

Robin: "Can I tell you something"

Y/n: "For sure go ahead"

Robin: "I um kind of sort of maybe have a crush on you"

Y/n: "You like me?"

Robin: "Y-yea I have for a while"

Y/n: "Me too"

Robin: "You actually like me back?"

Y/n: "Who wouldn't?"

Robin: "So Y/n L/n will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/n: "Yes of course!"

We then leaned in and shared each other's first kiss. The movie just came to an end when we started walking back to my house so Robin could drop me off there. Once we finally arrived at my house, I gave him a quick peck on the lips and said goodnight. Boy did I sleep well that night.