-Love Letter Finney Blake-

Y/ns pov:

I was walking to Finney my long time crush with a note. I wrote him a love letter in my 3rd period class because I thought today would be a great day to confess my feelings towards him. I was feeling confident that day until Donna my bully snatched the note and when she saw it was for Finney she made a big announcement about it.

Donna: "HEY EVERYONE THE Y/N L/N WROTE A LOVE LETTER FOR FINNEY BLAKE"

Y/n: "Please Donna don't I beg you"

Donna: "SAVE IT! DEAR FINNEY I THINK YOUR SO CUTE AND HANDSOME SO SMART AND KIND. IVE BEEN MEANING TO TELL YOU THIS FOR AWHILE BUT I HAVE A BIG CRUSH ON YOU DO YOU FEEL THE SAME?"

I watched as everyone giggled and whispered in eachothers ears. The worst part was I made eyecontact with the one person I didn't want to see Finney. I had tears threatening to spill from my eyes as I ran out of the school embarrassed and wanting to crumble up into a ball and die.

Robin: "Oh shit Finn you finally got someone to like you"

Finney: "I'll be back Robin"

Finneys pov:

I started to chase her and I saw her sitting at the outside tables crying her eyes out.

Finney: "Hey y/n.."

Y/n: "What do you want Finney"

Finney: "To tell you something"

Y/n: "What is it"

Finney: "I like you too"

Y/ns pov:

When he said those four words I looked up in shock. He grabbed my cheek and then leaned in. We shared a passionate kiss together when he pulled away and spoke up.

Finney: "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/n: "Yes I will!"

Let's just say when we walked into school holding hands the next day everyone was shook.