-Ignoring Vance Hopper x August-

I was laying in bed thinking to myself and decided to call my boyfriend Vance. The phone was ringing and it went to voice-mail after a little while. I was confused because he always answers my calls. I brushed it off because maybe he was sleeping or watching a movie with his mom. It was now getting late so I decided to go to sleep. I got into bed and started cuddling the teddy bear that Vance gave me. After a few minutes I fell asleep. It was now morning I woke up and walked over to the phone to see if I got a call last night when I was out cold asleep. Nothing Vance didn't even call me back or leave ME a voice-mail. I was starting to get worried what if something happened so I did what any good person would do and I walked over to his house. I knocked on the door and his mom answered. She let me know that he wasn't home and he had been playing Pinball all night long. I wasn't surprised but all night are you kidding me. I walked to grab n go to see him on the Pinball machine I walked over and pulled his hair. "Ow bitch what the fuck" is what I got from him but he went silent when he saw me. I wasn't dealing with his bull shit today so I walked out. I went back to my house and turned on the TV in my room that I had recently got for my birthday. As I was watching whatever cartoon was on I heard someone come through my window. It was Vance he came and didn't say a word he slid his shoes off and layed on me. I started playing with his hair and I could feel him getting heavier meaning he was about to fall asleep. "Are you feeling clingy today?" I recieved a small "No never" before he melted into my touch and fell asleep.