-Wtf Finney Blake-

Y/N Pov:

So I got dragged to this new years party by my bestfriend Gwen. Me and Gwen are in different grades but not me and her brother Finney Blake. Aka my long term crush for awhile now.

He doesn't have a girlfriend which is great but he has a crush. Donna. She is so lucky I want to be her so bad. I wish he'd look at me the way he looks at her. Those dazzling eyes staring into mine. But that's only a dream.

The ball is about to drop Gwen ran off somewhere and now I'm all alone. I was heading to a couch because I don't have a kiss this year and I'd rather put my head down then look at all the couples.

I sat on the couch until there was only a little time left on the counter. It's about to be 2023. God I don't want it to end all the memories I've made this year. As I was looking down at my phone not caring about this lame party anymore.

I got pulled up by my arm. By the one and only Finney. I could here the cheers in the back and the TV screaming "happy new year" he pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back of course I wouldn't have given up that opportunity.

We pulled away smiling. After that he walked back to his best friend. Robin Arellano. Maybe new years isn't so bad after all?