-Nickname's Robin Arellano-

Robins Pov

I love my girlfriend y/n Shes/Hes amazing and all I could ever need. We call each other a lot of nicknames like there's to many. It's kind of what makes our relationship complete. Here are some examples of when we use nicknames. My opinion is that I secretly love it but don't tell them I said that I have to keep acting tuff. Anyways here are the examples or whatever.

Robin: Bold

You: Normal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Robin, I told you only 3 fights a week but you made it 5 this time. I let it slide at 4 but c'mon 5 really?" "I'm so sorry but I needed to do something they were shit talking" "You always say that just ignore them Robin don't let them get to you." "But I can't help it my anger issues are really acting up" "It's ok I understand I'll help you, ok? But you have to promise me it's only going to be 3 or less next week." "I promise Hermosa"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have to calm down n/n (nickname)" "I-I can't breathe Rob-bin" "Just follow my breathing, ok?" " I-I'll try" "It's going to be ok" "N-no I C-can't do it" "Yes you can. Do it for me" "S-top putting pressure o-o-on me" "Okay but you have to understand that it's going to be ok" "Ok I'm good thank you for being there for me." " Thats what good boyfriends are for" "I love you Mi Amor" "Me too Amor"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*On The Phone* 

"Robin can you please come over and sleep over" "Of course but why?" "My parents are out of town and I don't want to be home alone with all these kidnappings." "Yea for sure I'll be there in 5" "Ok see Ya in a little I love you" "Love you too"

*Hung Up*

"Hey come in" "Thanks" "You want to go into my room and watch a movie?" "Yea sure" "Ok come on" "Alright" *We went into my room and turned-on Texas Chainsaw Massacre* "I love this movie" "Everyone knows Robin, you say it all the time lol" "I know but it's just so fucking good I can't help it" "Yea true" *I started to fall asleep with only a little bit of the movie left* "Go to sleep Princesa it's ok" "Goodnight Babe"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n?" "Yes Robin" "My mom told me to ask you if you would like to come over for dinner?" "Yeah, that's fine I mean do you want me to?" "Of course, I want you to come over and have dinner with us why do you ask?" "Oh no I just wanted to know if you'd want me to even come" "Oh Okay" "Ok so I have to get to English see you later love Ya" "Love you too bye" *We kissed and then went to our next class*  

*Later at dinner*

(I just wanted to say I don't speak Spanish so I will be using google translate and if you don't either I'll put what it means in English. Also, if its incorrect don't blame me thats all google translates fault.)

Mrs. Arellano: Hola y/n (Hello y/n)

Y/n: Hola Mrs. Arellano (Hello Mrs. Arellano

Robin: mamá vamos a ir a mi habitación ¿puedes por favor llamarnos cuando la cena esté lista? (Mom we are going to go into my room can you please call us when dinner is ready)

Mrs. Arellano: Sí, por supuesto que tú también te diviertes (Yes of course you too have fun)

*Me and Robin went upstairs into his room and chilled out until we were called down for dinner*

Mrs. Arellano: la cena de los niños está lista para bajar (kids' dinner is ready come down)

Robin: veniendo mamá (coming mom)

*After dinner <sorry for so many skips lol>*

Y/n: eso fue realmente bueno gracias Mrs. Arellano (that was really good thank you Mrs. Arellano)

Mrs. Arellano: No hay problema amor ¿te quedas entonces por la noche? (No problem love are you staying then night?)

Y/n: Mi mamá dijo que tenía que volver a casa porque mañana saldré con mi amiga Donna (My mom said I had to come home because I'm hanging out with my friend Donna tomorrow)

Mrs. Arellano: Eso está bien tal vez otra vez cariño (Thats ok maybe another time sweetie)

Y/n: Si (Yes)

Robin: Bye Baby

Y/n: Bye My love. gracias por la cena (Thank you for dinner)

Mrs. Arellano: No hay problema en cualquier momento (No problem anytime)

Y/n: Bye Babe

Robin: Bye Love you

Y/n: Love you too

*We kissed and I went home*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robins Pov

Well, there are some ways we say our nicknames that we love so much