Prolouge Chapter Finale. Politics, Diplomacy, and Foundlings

"We Cannot Just sit here while Cybertron Idly Studies our Birthright of meterials! Especially From clones like Beaker's report Suggests! That is not the Metral Way!" A Regal Looking Bright Green Painted Metralian says, he is About thirty Feet tall with A Horn on his Helm and a War axe Resting on the Table infront of him. Every bot in the Clan Meetings has there own Unique Style of Armour and Every Clan Leader has there own Servo held weapon to show they are the leader of that Clan.

"I Whole Heartedly Agree with you there Vas'neema, but our Spies that Recently Arrived on Cybertron Says there is a Oncoming War. We Cannot Risk non-Warrior Casualties, if we do not know which side has the Hydra Steel we would not only Risk Titanfall's Safety but also risk Unwilling Exposure to War Efforts!" A Femme Titan Says, Black Armour with Bird like Wings on her Back with a Spear leaning Against her Shoulder and Hetrochromiatic Optics.

"Di-voun is Right, we cannot risk a Open Engagement. The two Warring factions may Unite to Fight Against Titanfall." A Metralian Mech says with a pure Black says as a he Sharpens his Sword Idly. "I believe the Best Course of Action is to send a Small squad of Operatives to invade this Kaon place, Retrieve the Meteor and potentially if there is Prisoners, Bring them with us to be a Foundling. There occupation Choice of a Nomad, Space Hunter or a full Fledged Metralian is up to them, they do not know the ways of the the warrior like we Do" he says as he stabs the Sword into the Ground Beside him.

"That is a Good Scenario Day'vourin, but that is Disrespecting the way. I say we go through with your idea of Retaking the Meteor, But instead of giving them a Choice in Choosing they will be a Metralian, And will have Free Reign of her next Actions and motives under any Clan they so Choose, that way our way is not Betrayed. And we also get the Ability to Potentially have new Cultural and Technological Advances" a White Femme Says with a Feline Spiked Tail which Balances a Double bladed staff on her Tail.

"Fine, we will send a Squad of each of our Clan's Champions, they will be Strong and Skilled enough to enter such a Place" Vas'neema says as he Grumbles something under his Breath grumpily as Every-bot Nods as the Public who have Bear witnessed to said Trial whisper amongst themselves as to not Disturb the Clan Leaders train of thought in this unique Situation they find themselves in. sure the Metral Stealth Ships are fast with a Cloaking device but they lack firepower and Speed.

*Meanwhile! in the Corner of the Galaxy included with a Timeskip*

Firepepper has been in that prison for a While now, sure she was nearly a Femme like Arcee at the Time of her Capture so she is a Femme now which is a Upside, only Downside is she has been in that Prison just idly waiting for some help to Arrive weather it be a Battle Hardened Arcee or some form of Iacon patrol. that would be Handy in her Type of Situation in a Unknown War prison of some kind. At least the Feed the now Femme Firepepper, besides the Rape attempts which Firepepper uses to try and escape.

"You know I still don't know why they keep IT Here" one of the Clones Firepepper now knows as Vehicons say, and since Little pepper has nothing better to do she decides to listen in. "I mean...it did Deflect a Blaster Shot, maybe its some kind of...ancient mineral or Something" another says putting up his Opinion.

"Deflective metal?" Firepepper muses as the Conversation continues without the Femme. "So what do we know? The Metal is Dangerous in Aotobot hands, it is as Durable that our miners Can't cut it, and we know it potentially can be used as a New Armour? What did we even Find?" Another Vehicon says as Firepepper Scratches at her Audial Receptor, it sounds like the Blaster fire and Explosions seem much more...Closer then before.

Firepepper shakes her helm, it is Probably just her Imagination acting up. After all who wouldn't get some Random Fake noises after only being fed and no Socialisation! Your bound to get a Few Screws loose after Someone single-handedly stops a Raiding squad.