Darkness Rising 3 and 4/5

This is a Pre Book note. More of a message but anyway. I went silent for a Bit, Most of you lot probably don't know that but I was forcing a Content drought. I stopped publishing in order for the people that are picky Readers to read on other chapters instead of just skipping them. Hell I even saw the statistics, One page has 50, The next 30, the Other 50 again. And I dislike that. Now that I have the Accurate numbers to compensate i am lifting the Content drought. *insert clixhe party noise
_____________________________________________________________________

Firepepper Turns her Rear views a bit to see behind her to Find no one or nothing in her sight. "Hold on tight Jack" Firepepper says to the Teenage boy Riding and suddenly accelerates, Jack quickly tightens his grip as Firepepper does a Wheelie forward and maintains good balance on the Road. "Hey! What's with you Firepepper?" Jack asks with a Hint of amuesment as Firepepper puts both tires on the Road again. "I figured you would like a Break from this Alien war stuff. I know what stress can do" Firepepper says with a Playful tone. "Oh Bring it!" Jack Says with a Confident smirk behind the Helmet as Firepepper speeds up to full speed making the Teen Whoop Excitedly, Firepepper decides to take the Scenic route so the Small Organic can have his fun. She looks out into to the Sands of where they are driving and sees the Alt form of bulkhead driving down a Hill.

Eventually bulkhead Bumble and Suprisingly Arcee Form a small convoy as everyone starts Heading back to Base. "How you treating her Jack?" Arcee asks the organic Rider that Firepepper is Riding around with Right now. "More like how is she treating me. She knows how to peak my interest really quick" Jack admits with a Slight head tilt. "All I said was that cliffjumper plays earth video games and he hurried up" Firepepper says cockily earning a small laugh from the Fellow two wheeler. They soon go off road and towards the Mountain where there hidden base is, the doors open and they all drive in to Cliffjumper, Optimus and Ratchet talking about a subject. They stop talking when everybot that was driving pulls up and the humans get out/off there Respective guardians with the Exception of Arcee. When everyone is off they Transform Just as Cliffjumper walks over to a Wall and leans against it Idly. A Sudden Thud is Heard from Buklhead and Firepepper looks just in time for him to pull out a Guitar case. "Sorry, must've left it in the backseat" Miko says as she carefully takes the case from bulkhead like it was her own flesh and blood.

"Aotobots!" Optimus begins as he starts to walk to the Groundbridge. "Prepare to-" the Prime cuts himself short as he looks down at the humans, then his gaze lifts upward to there Respective guardians. "Roll out?" Arcee continues with a Bit of confusion at Optimus's Cut off. "Remain here. Ratchet, Firepepper, you will come with me" Optimus Orders and the both parties immediately begin walking to the Ground bridge. "Arcee, we'll be outside of communication range for quite sometime. So I'm putting you in charge" Firepepper begins to Drown out the Noise as She Looks down and feels where the Strange yellow Energon entered her system. "What was that..." she Gets sent out of her Trance when the Groundbridge opens up, Firepepper walks beside Ratchet as they both follow Prime through the Groundbridge. "So chief, what's on the todo list?" Jack says looking up At Arcee. "Im going on Patrol" Arcee says Grumpily as she begins walking to the exit. "But Optimus told us to stay" Bulkhead puts up a Damn Good point. "When your in charge you can call the Shots" Arcee puts also puts up a Good counterpoint before looking at the yellow muscle Car. "Bee, with me" Bumblebee looks down a Raf :Oh C'mon; He complains as he walks over to Arcee. "Cliff your in Charge" Arcee says before Transforming and driving off with Bumblebee. "Well that's new" Cliffjumper comments as he looks down the Exit, not believing he is in charge. Ravage makes a Meow from the Rafters voicing his Opinion.

The Groundbridge opens in a Canyon of some kind with misty and dark environments and The Trio just keeps walking forward. Eventually Ratchet breaks the early quiet Noise. "Optimus, what do we hope to find here" Ratchet asks looking at the Prime. "The Site of the Largest Cybertronian battlefield in this Galaxy" Optimus explains offering the medic a Slight head turn to look while Firepepper just Quietly Smirks at the term 'Largest' battlefield. "On earth?! You must be Joking" Ratchet says not believing a Small bit of it. "Do you Recall the Period late in the war? When both sides Began hiding there energon spoils off-World?" Optimus asks as the medic Slightly speeds up to walk beside the prime. "Of Course, its the Reason Energon deposits exist on planets such as This one" Ratchet says Recalling memories of that time period. "It is also the Reason battles came to be waged on planests such as this one" Optimus says as he looks forward remembering Something. "And I fear Megatrons memory is as long as History" Optimus says before briefly stopping before continuing the trek. Firepepper thinks for a Moment before realising something. "Hey I didn't see Elita back at base. Where is she?" Firepepper asks the prime as she looks around cautiously in case there is anyone Following. "Ratchet found a Strange energon signal before your arrival. I sent her in case it can help discover what new Energon flows through you" Optimus explains which earns a Simple nod from the Warrior.