Monstrous Suvivour and Soldier's Reunited

It has been Two Week's since the Arrival of Arcee and her New Partner Cliffjumperd at Aotobot outpost Omega One around Two Earth Week's ago. The duo got comfortable Quickly due to there Large Energon Stockpile thanks to Firepepper's scouting and Time to Set up thanks to her Blowing up the First Decepticon warship which the Last Prime Silently thanks as he watches the Screen before him, the Data sliding quickly down as Optimus Somehow Processes it. "Fascinating..." The Aotobot Medic, Ratchet, Says Quietly looking at a Screen of Earth and the small Little Speck of a Meteor on course to the Planet. "What is it, old friend?" Optimus Walks over managing to hear Ratchet's quiet awe. "My Scanners have Picked up a Meteor on Trajectory to the Planet's Oceans but the Landing site is changing like its hollow...nothing major" Ratchet waves his hand Dismissively as Optimus looks at the Screen.

Indeed the sight was Strange that a Meteor would change its Trajectory in such a Small area but yet again Earth's Technology is somewhat Basic. It can be just a rough Trajectory of where it would land. "Then I shall leave you to your devices" Optimus nods and goes back to the screen of fast flowing data. Meanwhile deeper in the old Missile silo in the Training room Arcee is Sparing with Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Elita one and Cliffjumper watching to the side of the room. "Arcee seems...distant" Bulkhead comments quietly as to not Disturb the ongoing Fight. "Well she has been talkin about a bot named Firepepper" Elita one and Bulkhead look at Cliffjumper with a Raised Optic Ridge. "Is that a good thing?" Cliffjumper asks completely not Knowing who Firepepper is.

"She Fought Megatron single Handedly" Bulkhead says exasperated at how Cliffjumper doesn't know about Firepepper. "She is the one who taught me to Fight and has a Pet Cyber-cat so If you ever do meet her? I would recommend you be Polite" Elita Wisely warns as she doesn't take her Optics off the Sparing Duo. "Seriously? I doubt it, I mean I know you guys seen her But fighting Megatron? Alone? Sounds a Little far fetched for my Tastes" Cliffjumper raises his Servo's Defensively as Elita Glares daggers at Cliffjumper before watching the Fight again.

Meanwhile in Japan.

Firepepper walks forwards waving a remote in a certain direction, the Wind blowing gently as the giant Femme keeps walking while enjoying some Music V found for her.

(Prop's to the legendary Billy talent Band)

"Man human are weird but have good taste" Firepepper gently bob's her head to the Beat as she Walk's to a large deposit of untapped Energon in a ditch "I believe the human Expression is Bingo" Firepepper remarks to herself as she slides down the ditch and walk to the Centre before pressing a few buttons on the device before just dropping it and leaving by Transforming and driving away quickly as the song plays on the Radio of her Alt mode plays the music. The Titan's Holoform Activate's as Firepepper gets onto a Road.

Meanwhile with V.

The sound of a Bullet hitting the concrete is Heard as V Stacks up against a Wall next to a door. He Breathes in as his Iris changes to green and he Sees inside the buildings camera's. "Get the Stuff outta here Man!" A Man in all black and a Ski mask says pointing to a truck. "No you don't" V mutters as the camera moves to the Truck and the lense narrows. Suddenly the Truck Reverses and Crash's into Crates and Tables creating a white Puff of Smoke in the Whole room and intense amount of twenty men Coughing due to the sudden crash and Cocaine induced Smoke. V smiles and mentally Disconnects from the camera. "Thanks mom" V mutters before kicking open the door and Runs in. "Shi-" a Woman Starts before V jabs the pistol into her knee cuasing it to bend forward with a shout of pain, V takes the Opportunity and hooks her arm around her neck and Falls behind a piller. V gets on one knee and quickly shoots her in the skull like a Hitman before standing up and taking cover so he can take in detail of where Everyone is. One human having a Rifle at the far end while the Rest have Pistol's with six of them coughing there lungs out beside the Rifleman, the Driver climbs out coughing and in a Shell shocked state. One person is Approaching managing to be numb to the Cocaine smoke as the Ski Masked crook rapidly running away as a plan forms In V's head.