The Hunt Begins

Fear.

That is what Cuased the Seeker to Abandon his Post as a Decepticon in as he Keeps on Running and out stopping as his Heel Strut's clang on the Ground in time with his Running, it was meant to be a Routine seeker patrol not some Suicide run cuasing all of his Friends to die in the Span of a Few Moments and only Leaving him Alive Deliberately.

"Scrap! Scrap! Scrap! Scrap!" The Terrified Seeker Shouts in fear as he Occasionally Glances Back, all he Saw that is Optics could see was a Blur Of Red and Black before Nothing in sight At all like it was a Figment of his Imagination. The Seeker turns a Corner and loses his Posture before going back into a Run with Heavy Breaths. No Matter what or Where whoever it was Hunting the Seeker down was Good, Experienced and had a Personal Vendetta! He had done some horrible before the war like left a Sparkling to Die and Murder for a syndicate so no doubt he had Enemies but he would dispatch them easily.

Suddenly from a Tunnel turn a Green Blaster bolt hits the Ground in Front of the Seeker. Cuasing a Scream of pure Terror as he Tries to turn around but only to Trip over himself and Falls Faceplate first to the Cold hard Ground of Cybertron. He quickly spins his body around only for a Strong red Pede to slam on his Chassis eliciting a Yell of pain as his Alt mode Armour is dented in like it barely even existed. His Optics land on the bot that Expertly killed his entire Squad but only to widen in shock.

It was a Femme, around thirty five foot in height with a Tinted Visor displaying two Red optics with Energon leaking from them, Her Armour Red with Black Flames sporting the Shoulder pads and two unique Devices on her Forearm seemingly Perfectly Melded with such professionalism it would be seen as a Natural part of her and the Blaster being long Ranged at best but a Underbarrel Semi blaster Attached underneath.

"P-Please! I-i know lord Megatron! I can get-" the Seeker is cut off from his Begging by a Blaster Shot to the knee plate Cuasing him to Scream out in Pain as Energon Starts leaking. The Unknown Femme kneels down Applying more Chassis pressure as She leans her Visor inches away from the Seeker's cuasing him to whimper in Fear. The Visor Deactivates and the Yellow Optics of Firepepper appear with a Sadistic Smile. The Seeker Petrified and Aghast at the fact that the Femme stroke so much Resemblance to the Femme that the Sparkling fell out of her gut.

"You gutted my carrier and left me to die in a Puddle of Energon" Firepepper says as her Blaster changes to that of a Blade that is at least 10 feet long as she brings it into the Seeker's View. The Latter having effectively Turn into nothing but a Fearful and horror-struck Form that the small and Innocent lifeform was Capable of this. "I guess you will share the pain"

Firepepper Grabs his good Stabilising Servo and Drags him into the Tunnels more Darker Area's. The Seeker Clawing and Screaming for someone to help him before they are no longer in Sight. The only thing heard is the Screaming of fear incarnate.

Meanwhile, Hidden Aotobot base.

A Blue and Pink two Wheeler Femme is seen with her Helm bowed in thought with her Arms Crossed lost in a Memory. Specifically about her best Friend who basically Sacrificed herself to save such a Small town of innocent People. Sure Pepper definitely did eliminate the entire platoon but no one saw a Body similar to Firepepper's so Arcee has come to many Conclusions that its Either imprisonment torture or worse Shockwave. And that makes Arcee sick at the Meer thought of that happening.

"I know that Look" Tailgate says walking up to Arcee as he Rolls his Shoulder Circuits. "Thats the 'i am thinking' type of look" he Rests his Frame against the Wall next to Arcee as she Just Rolls his Optic's at her Partner's Behaviour. "Im just Thinking About the Past" Tailgate Nods in understanding and just Looks out Towards the Rest of the Aotobots doing there Respective After Mission Reports and Resting before there Next Mission.