Darkness Rising 1/5

The call of the birds in the sky is Heard as they Circle overhead, the clouded Sky having a Orange hue to them thanks to the Earth's sun. "So there i am on the lookout when outta nowhere these High beams Light up my Rear view and then it hits me. I'm illegally Parked!" The Red Muscle Car Clffjumper drives on a Dirt road, courtesy of the Resident super warrior Firepepper for teaching him how to navigate them. "Another Parking ticket?" Arcee asks Driving on the Main Roads in a Desert landscape. "I know where this is Going" Firepepper says as she Crests the Hill Cliffjumper was just at, Her Warrior instincts practically Shouted something bad would happen so she Asked to tail him.

"Better, the Boot" Cliffjumper says over the Com-link. "Big Metal Tire Clamp, impossible to Remove" Arcee says and the Premise of her eyes Rolling is quite Obvious. "Bingo!" Cliffjumper says Cuasing Firepepper to Shake her Helm Mentally at the Prospect. "So the Local Police do their Thing and I let them get all the way down the Block, that's when I kick of my new Shoe and BANG" Cliffjumper says with a Smirk Evident in his voice. "New York's Finest Soil themselves" Arcee says over the Com-link fully Imaging it in her helm. "Scrap, Firepepper got me using human Terms again" Arcee Mentally Groans at the Prospect. "You Know me Arcee, you mess with Cliffjumper..." Cliffjumper Says only for Firepepper to Finish the Sentence. "And ya get the Horns" Cliffjumper laughs at the Whole thing that Happened to him.

"Not sure how that Complies with Aotobot rule number one, Keep a Low Profile?" Arcee asks Rhetorically as Firepepper's Holoform who she Likes to call Sam Lets go of the Left Handlebar and let's it hang on the Side. "What Can I say? Patrolling for Energon out here in Dullsville gets Lonesome" Cliffjumper says Realistically. "Almost makes me miss the Decepticons" and back to his normal banter. "I Couldnt entertain myself for the Vorn I was on Earth, so picking up Hobbies like Drag Racing is Fun...at times..Slaging Perverts" Firepepper mumbles at the end with some anger in her voice. "Like Jasper Nevada's a Party? Were alone wherever we travel on this Rock Cliff" Arcee Replies Sadly but Realistically.

"Im getting a Signal" Cliffjumper says Suddenly as Firepepper hears the Alert for hers in her Audial Receptor. "Need backup?" Arcee says Seriously and with a alert tone. "Do i Ever Need Backup?" Cliffjumper says cockily before turning off the Road, Firepepper slowing to a stop, "dont worry Blue, I'll watch your part...ner..." Firepepper Assures Arcee but Trails off as a giant Shadow of the Nemesis looms over her. "I just Found a whole lotta Energon" Cliffjumper says Happily before the Nemesis starts slowing down. "Scrap" Firepepper immediately Starts driving as the Nemesis activates its guns and fires cuasing a Massive Explosives. "Decepticons!" Firepepper says over the Com-link quickly as a door at the bottom of the Nemesis opens and out drops a total of eight vehicons.

"Arcee about...that Backup" Cliffjumper says fully intending Arcee and Firepepper, Cliffjumper being in a Ditch with the Decepticons having the height Advantage at the top. Several Tense moments Pass as Firepepper races as fast as she can to the Energon deposit. "Fair Warning Boys, ill put a few dings in ya" Cliffjumper says...somewhat Sadistically before Transforming and Driving Towards them up the Ditch, Cliffjumper gets some major Air before transforming Back to His Bipedal Mode and rears back his fist using Earth's Gravity as a way to Increase momentum with for Punch slam against a Vehicon.

Meanwhile.

A Giant Red Big Rig is seen driving on the Quiet roads Near Jasper protecting the aotobot Outpost Omega one in Navada. "Arcee to Optimus! The 'Cons are back, Firepepper and Cliff may be Neck deep in Scrap" Arcee says with Urgency quite clear in her tone. "Understood. Ratchet do you have Cliffjumpers Coordinates" Optimus wastes no time on the Com-link, every life is Important. "Im locked on his signal, Optimus. but our Team is Scattered across time zones" Ratchet screeches to a Halt and immediately starts Driving back to base. "Understood. Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Rendezvous back at base and prepare to Groundbridge" Optimus orders as Everyond immediately starts heading back to Base.