The Pinnacle Of Revenge

The howling winds of the Rust sea at its strongest, covering the Fallen Carcasses of Buildings and offlined Frames. Mech and Femme alike, A Building that looks like a Old skyscraper mainly in the Ground with only two floors on the surface with a Lone Figure standing on the Top. A Red coloured Rust Protecter over there frame as there arms drop, the right holding a unique device with two Optic sized Glass Sockets. The end having a cylinder like Tube with a Glass socket that Magnifies a User's vision. The Left holding Nothing but a clenched Servo The Figure lowers the hood of her Rust protecter to reveal the Helm of Firepepper, her Optics with a Narrowed but in a Thoghtfull look.

"Mrow!" Firepepper whirls around with her free Servo Transformed into a Blaster. But sighs as a Feline with Four optics, Black Mesh and Cyan Lines with a tail, at the end of the tail is a sword. He sits and cocks his head to the Side curiously.

*A/N: not my artwork credit to the original person who made this*

Firepepper walks up and kneels down, Scratching behind the Felines Audio Receptor. The latter releasing a purr of Enjoyment as the Femme scratches behind the Receptor. "You scared me Ravage. Nearly Blasted you" Firepepper stands up before going back to the Edge and looking through the Device again to the Compound.

The Compound has Anti personal Turrets for the Occasional Pest and any being coming into its Sight. The walls are Thick and judging by the Scans Firepepper did there is Explosives in the Walls so if most things they would go Boom...keyword is Most. Suddenly the Front gate opens and the Metralian hones in on it and watches as a Platoon of Aotobots drive out in there Alt modes towards Civilisation led by a Giant Blue Alt mode.

"Thank you Cee" Firepepper slowly walks backwards and Whistles, Ravage stops Grooming himself and Walks beside the Giant Femme as she spins around and walks off to some Rubble and Climbs over it with Ravage easily hopping on certain pieces of Rubble and going up and over. Firepepper reaches the Peak and jumps down with Ravage landing beside her. The rubble walls making a Cavern route of sorts as Firepepper walks along the path before her.

The Com-link buzzes cuasing the femme to smile before tapping it twice. "Hey there Battle Sister! Hows the Ancestor home?" A bit of silence later the Mech voice speaks. "I just realised and im sorry" Firepepper Rolls her Optics before Vualting over a piece of Rubble with Ravage still following. "Hey just because I was created on Cybertron doesn't mean I consider it my home. The home is of people not where you call safe" Firepepper hops over a Puddle of Acidic liquid, Ravage's natural plating allowing him to walk through the Liquid. "True. though i have to Admit hunting Giant rocks and Dealing with those nuisances of Scraplets gets dull. Though collecting there Teeth is a nice past time" Firepepper laughs as she swats a extremely small Insect away. "Yeah well im glad you contacted, going up on basically Impossible odds even for us Metralian's"

A Few Moments later the bot on the Other side just Laughs. "Well that is Something we Metralians absolutely Thrive for! You busting Kingbreaker out? I know even the Council wanted to claim it for themselves but it would most likely be a Trophy" Firepepper reaches the End of the Rubble Cavern where a Large Ship Is dormant, easily the size of a 12 floor tall cybertronian building. "You know me to well Brother, just out of curiosity how many have wanted to try and be my Sparkmate in a Trial by combat?" That Question makes bot just bust out laughing uncontrollably as Firepepper presses a button on the side of the hanger bay door.