Obsession..

(Tw^^)

Yeji's POV

I am stunned. Chatters and murmurs are going on around me as we crowd the lifeless body on the boy's toilet floor. Bloods are unevenly spurt all over the floor and some on the walls.

I know him. He knew me and I can definitely tell you reasons why he deserves this kind of tragic death. Reasons that only certain people in my life know. No. Actually, only one and if my guts are right. She will be the only person who would do such a thing.

For some reason, I grin at the thought.

"Have you call the cop?"

"Yeah. They are on the way here. I wonder who would have a heart to kill a kid like this."

Cops?

My legs almost depart from the crime scene when suddenly a pale palm grasps my wrist.

"Dont you dare try to find that bitch Yeji or I myself will tie you up to the pole outside our school."

Chaeryeong said. Looking all upset and determine. I totally understand why she did this. Protecting her bestfriend from a monster is something right to do but she will never understand the relation between me and the monster. Its something that even I can never be able to explain by words.

"I have to, Chaer. What if she is in danger? The cops are coming here-"

"So let them be. Let them arrive here and take that monster bitch away from you. From us. From everyone, for god sake. Yeji. She is a god damn devil!"

"Yes, she is. Only for me."

I said before deattching my hands from Chaer's grab and run towards the main hallway which is empty by now. Most of the students are in the classes or are heading back home and I cant be more relieve about that.

I shouldnt be looking for her but still here I am following a trail of bloods drip on hallway floor. Apparently, she did this on purpose. The blood drops are too obvious to not notice it as if she is eager for me to follow her. Wanting me to be with her as much as I want her but of course.

When it comes to a psycho like Ryujin, everything is unpredictable. She can be brutal and cruel to me until I cry out of terror but continue to be all soft after that. Patting my head and tells me I am the most beautiful girl she had ever seen. I feel special when I am with her. She is special to me but I cant actually hoping for her to feel the same. Afterall, I am just a game. A toy that she can dump after outused.

Why did she killed for a toy? Yeah. I wonder why too.

My heart beats so much that I feel like its going to explode out of many feelings that is going on in me. I am excited as I can sense that I am so close to find her. And guilty the next as I do know that this is absolutely forbidden just like when I first met her.

Soon, I hear footstep as I am wandering behind the school before a loud broken sound ringing in my ears. So I run and run. Steps after steps feel longer as I am getting closer to the sound's source. Anticipations grown as my steps stopped when I hear a faint thud sound.

I widen my eyes when finally I found her. Covered with blood. Kneeling on the ground with her hoodie scattered beside her. On it, there is one small knife that I believe she used against the boy in the toilet.

She isnt crying neither seems to feel guilty for what she had done. Even far from it, she looks serene and calm. Like a rainbow after a storm, she looks peaceful. Which is again not a normal thing for human to behave after killing someone.

I kneel down as close as I can to her before my right hand cups her cheek and caress it tenderly. Erasing bloods smudge on it that seems to be a little stubborn.