Sleepover

"Hurry up!"

The jet-black haired girl whisper-yelled to her blonde friend. She was currently on one knee while bearing the weight of her friend's Nike shoes ontop of her thigh. The latest edition of the Nike would make anyone passed by, blinding their eyes and muting any sounds from coming out of their mouths about the three 'it' girls trying to go over the white wall during school's first period.

"I am trying! I am a shorty, remember?!"

They scoffed off their laughters at the shortest remarks. Not wanting people to hear their presences there though they were failing miserablely. Who to blame that they were hard to ignore when they were all attractive person?

"Hey! What are you guys doing?!"

"Go, go, go, go!"

Instead of waiting for the blonde to get down any longer, she pushed her. Luckily, there is a brown-haired girl to fetch the blonde from scratching her beautiful face. The black-haired girl then grabbed the wall and pull herself up. Stepping ontop of the wall before pushing herself down on the other side of the wall. Whereas freedom awaited them.

They ran fast while giggling their stomachs off away from the school. Hwang Yeji, Shin Ryujin and Choi Lia. They have been friends for as long as they could remember. Their parents were hella rich and in fact were friends with each other. So they would always meet once a month for a sleepover or just a simple party to cherish their parents' successes but then it became once in two weeks then once a week then now, almost every day.

The three of them were the epitome of what a rich kid should look like and should appear. Naturally brainy, extremely attractive and never care of the world around them. Skip classes had became their habits since they were middle schooler and the school never really acknowledged them because of it. Awared of the power of the three girls' families they decided that its enough for the three girls to just continue getting good grades without bothering any of their other 'activities'.

While their parents.. Well, their parents werent there to say the least.

"What do you guys want to do today?"

They were all still sprawled down on the couch and on the floor of Yeji's house that had been their hideout.

"I heard you have a new pool?"

Lia said as well as a grin appeared on her full lips. Turning over to lay on her stomach for her to see her two friends properly.

It was Yeji's turn to grin. She had never used the new pool because it was boring to swim alone so having friends there would be just perfect.

"Lets go!"

The pool was on the rooftop of the house which was after three floors so they raced to the elevators. Pushing buttons to go upwards before racing again but off the elavator.

"One, two, three!"

Their joyous screams filled the air of the vacant rooftop as they literally dropped themselves in the water. Their school uniforms scattered everywhere as they drained their energies on teasing and laughing as loud as they could. As a matter of fact, there were no people to witness or care so they didnt bother to hold back.

"Shit. I have to get back before 6 or my father will kill me!"

Lia said as she jumped off the big bedbuoy before rushing out of the water to get the prepared white towels folded ontop of the white benches rowed beside the pool. Startling the dazed Ryujin and the sleepy Yeji who were still laying their back on the bedbuoy.

"Ugh. Why you always have to go?"

Yeji groaned. Rubbing her cat-like eyes as she sat down while Ryujin just watched Lia drying her hair. Lia gave Yeji a look while sending a small honey smile to reply on the latter's question.