Obsession 2

(Tw_!)

"For how long do you plan on keeping her?"

"I dont know."

I really mean it.

She is my game. I have tortured her, abuse her and use her for my own pleasure until she is ruined just like every other victims I have encountered before. The last step of this game is to win, to end this game and kill the preys in the most enjoyable way. Its the most fun part where I will fully conquer them until they are lifeless in my hands. Just thinking about their red liquids all-over me while my ears savoured the screams and pleads from their cute little mouth make my heart beats as my bloods rush throughout my body.

That is what makes this game, exciting.

Yet, Hwang Yeji shows up. Well, she shows me a different kind of satisfaction that I have never felt before. Her illuminating darken cat-eyes when she is beneath me. The incoherent words that she begs out of her pretty plump lips. When I see that slight smile on her face, I realize what she truly is.

That is why I cant kill her. I like it. The way she understands me more than I do. The way she worships my sins as if I am her world. As I am an escapism from the reality that gives her nothing but bitter hence her addiction in searching for the slightest pleasure in her life.

Including, me. Her monster.

"She is nothing but a burden now so you better end this little game of yours quickly."

I look at Karina with my usual straight face though my beating organ doesnt feel as numb as usual upon hearing her order.

"Burden?"

"She is nothing but an add one to our food supplies and shelter. End her, ryu or she will have to be a bait."

I can kill her. I am capable to do even more than that but I simply dont want to. I still want her around me.

"Unless, you can put her into function."

My eyes meet Karina's as I begin to understand the implied behind her words.

I never thought of that but it is not impossible either. We like hurting. I like hurting people while she likes being hurt. Technically, if I can be a killer than she must capable of becoming one too. Its just hidden in her lusts and lack of exposement to raw violent.

Besides, imagining her with bloods all over her clothes while holding a weapon in her hands are an image that surprisingly satisfying. A scene that I dont know I need until now.

But would she really do that?

-----------------------------------

I dont know that much of where we are exactly but it is a bunker. A big comfortable bunker with all facilities that have only been in my dream before but I hate it. This place has been doing something to my monster. She is not her. She doesnt hurt me anymore nor pay attention to me.

She has a new interest now. They are the people who live here with us. Well, actually the new one here are not them since she knows them first before she finds me but it still bothers me. I follow her here to feel something not to be ignored and treated like a thing that doesnt have any feelings.

It sucks.

"Ryujin."

I call her name and make me pondering if she changes her name while we are here since she is not answering. Maybe I should call her with other name.

"Ryuddaeng!"

Surprisingly her eyes keep fixed on the computer as her hands promptly typing on the keyboard. Is that name doesnt sound weird enough? Ugh. I am getting frustrated, really.