Ghost, The Wind and The Rain

The black night sky roared magnificent thunders as the lightning be sprouting its blinding luminescent lances through the many heavy clouds. Droplets of waters came from above hitting the earth with much pressure as a sign of the incoming continuous bad weather probably till the sun about to come out.

"Sorry to bother you this night."

"Its okay. We can work on the project."

It was not on Ryujin's free will that the short girl was in her bedroom now. She would like to call it a coincidence when it started raining all of a sudden before the short girl could even made her way home.

The raven sighed. If not because of the rain, she would have be somewhere in the forest inside the little wooden cabin. In spite of her outrageous behaviour yesterday she thought of calling the cat-eyed to offer an apology. She blamed the rain for the wrong timing and suspecting that the rain was no longer in favour of her side this time.

Her mind was haunted by the guilt and regret while she sailed amongst the sound of the thunders. Shuddering as it came too loud as an image of a certain brunette caught her daydream.

"Ryujin. Are you listening?"

"Y-yeah?"

"I think we are done for now. Its already 10. We should rest."

"Sounds good to me."

"Bye."

"Goodnight."

Her eyes were curiously tailing the little brown haired exiting the white door of her room before it came to her realization that the sound of the droplets was no longer around. She got up as she threw her gaze outside of the window to spot a sight of the calm wind.

By instinct, she opened the window. The cold and moisturised wind greeted her face and swiping her jet black strands of hair while her eyes were closed for a while. Admiring the smell of the damp woods and soil combining in the air.

Unexpectedly with a great hint of alluring sweet berries?

Ryujin thrashed open her eyes. The scent. This scent was from someone she knew.

"Yeji."

Ryujin muttered under her breath before in a swift action jumping over the window of her room. Dropping upon her two legs ontop of the wet dirts. Splashes of puddles stained her navy blue pyjama but it was the least she would want to think about.

The sweet scent of her wolf friend got stronger and stronger the closer she was with the location of the cabin. It was different. She felt different. Like it was a need to find the source of the scent, a need to smell it real close and a need to feel it through. It was weird but she was too involved to even have a second thought about it.

Soon, she arrived at the cabin. Marching her way to one of the room where the cat-eyed might be in. She knocked on the door a few times. Controlling the pressure so that she will not sounding like a debt collector at the end of the month.

"Yeji?"

Answering her call was a groan from the latter then she panicked. The raven tried to twist the knob only to find out that it was locked from inside.

"Yeji are you okay? Yeji. Yeji, open the door."

"Fuck."

Another groan.

She was getting tired of this.

"Hwang Yeji. I am gonna crack up this door."

Click.

The door was opened. Revealing a pair of cat-like eyes staring into hers and not to mention the smell that filling her lungs and oh god, it was strong and so much of a temptation. She felt excited? A burst of adrenaline coursed through her veins like a waterfall.