Better

"Ryujin!"

I have try to ignore him but the fact that he even still has the gut to call me like that here after what he had done is somewhat disgusting. Its suffocating me that I have this displeasing urge to kill him right this instant if he doesnt shut his shitty mouth up.

"Ryujin, please, listen!"

He grabs my hand and get the best out of me. I pull my hand from his grab before slapping him hard on his face which making the environment fall into a silent one. I can see my face on the big screen as tears start to scribble on my eyes cliff which I hold with all of my heart. I dont want to cry. I hate crying. Especially for someone that doesnt worth my tears at all.

"No. You, listen to me. I dont need explanations from you. What are you, huh? A sadist?"

He strokes his cheek with his fist a little before continue to stare down on his shiny shoes.

"I just- I just want to see her."

I let out my 'are-you-serious' face before scoffing destructively.

"See her? Seriously, see her? After she begged you and pleaded for your company throughout these months yet here you are. Finally wanting to 'see her'. Do you think she is a doll or something?!"

Now, the whole award show literally either just keep quite while enjoying the free drama or murmuring about the topic of the hot drama that has been the headlines of every gossips this month. It could easily win the spot for hottest gossip this year if you ask me.

"Where were you when she needed you? When people start to blame her? Where were you when she almost die for something for you?! She isnt a shirt that you can put on when you feel like it and throw it away after its dirty so stop treating her like one. She has heart. She is hurt. She hates you. So if you truly want to meet her, dont ask me. Ask her."

My legs automatically start to walk away after the last word of my speech make him astounded as his eyes grow bigger.

I never thought of hating him this much eventhough I have always hate him from the first time he comes into our life. At first, I saw him as a bastard but then that bastard manages to make her smile wider. Laugh louder. Happier. That is what she is before the unexpected happen. Now, he is back being a bastard and worst, a coward.

--------------------------------

"So, you like him?"

I scoff bitterly at her question. If I say, I dont will you even consider it?

"Why are you asking me this? You are the one who will be by his side. Not me. My opinions doesnt count."

"But it is counted."

She looks at me with those familliar adoring eyes that I have grown to love. Too much for my own sake.

She takes my hand in hers before looking down to it.

"You are an important person in my life and apart of me. We are together since day one until today and I hope for more. I love him as much as I love you, you know."

I smile or forcing a smile. I dont know. Its just that hard to form a curve on my lips when my heart clenches so hard that my chest starts to feel heavy.

I look in her innocent sparkling eyes that I always find amusing.

"Really?"

She laughes while pushing my shoulder lightly as I just follow her laughter with an inaudible laughter of mine.

"Of course. I love you both. So much and it will be the same for your future partner. So what do you say?"

What if I dont want future partner. You are my partner all of this time and we are just fine together. No man. No thirdwheel. Just us. Isnt that enough for you? Am I not enough for you? I can be better if you want me too, I really do. As long as you stay. Stay by my side like you always did. Is that too much to ask for?