Sleepover 3

"Hey Ryu. Can you get the teddy for me?"

It had been a rather strange day for a certain raven.

Firstly, because Lia didnt manage to come like she said she would inspite of some changes along the blond's mother schedule. She flew away today and Ryujin was supposed to be there if she hadnt stuck here with those cat-like eyes.

Then there was the second one that made this whole situation worst. Yeji had been so, sweet? Extra flirty? A single word cant define the uncomfortable nausea everytime she caught the brunette either linking her arm with hers or talked to her properly as if she never did all the thrash talking back at school.

"Sure."

Ryujin felt sick to her stomach nonetheless how hard she tried to appear not bothered by it. She also felt good since a glimpse of forgiveness from the cat-eyed seemed to be possible at the moment but in the end, she really didnt know how to consider her feelings as.

She somehow knew something was up on Yeji's sleeves. The girl was never a menace before but she could say otherwise nowadays. It was unpredictable now of how the girl might end up acting so the raven couldnt say more and just complied to every demeanors of the brunette.

Ryujin slipped one token inside of claw machine. A bright music came out along with the LED strips on the machine changing from colours to colours before it made some noise. Soon, Ryujin could move the claw as she aimed for the light brown bear in the middle of the claw machine.

"This one?"

"Yes. That one."

She pushed the button and let the luck took over the result and they hit a jackspot with it. The bear fell right after the claws passed the receiving compartment and fell into it. Inducing a joyous cheer from the taller brunette.

Ryujin loved it when she smiled. She had said many times before and probably more prior into her many past lives however she would always say it again. At this point, her first priority had changed permanently as she no longer cared if ever Yeji really be playing with her. She was madly satisfied only with watching the girl giggling like she used to from afar.

Hwang Yeji was a safe place to her as well as her jeopardy. Like a rose surrounded with thorns Ryujin was not lying when she said Yeji had enchanted her with her red petals. Painted the raven's life with something aside from the monotous routine she had and she yearned to have that back. She yearned to have Yeji back even if the thorns cut her as much.

"You know I can get you a bigger one than that right?"

The presence of the certain blond boy hummed beside her ears like the annoying whistles of the mosquitoes in the middle of the summer night. His voice sounded clearly offending as he just had to defend himself against no one.

He patted the cat-eyed's soft locks but Yeji swiftly heeded away. Ryujin wanted to laugh but prevent herself when she thought that it was a too sensitive matter. For him atleast.

"Jayden babe cant I have alone time with my bestfriend for once? You can go play with the boys.."

Awkward was an accurate word when you quitely stood in between of your ex-secret admirer and your not-so bestfriend. Yet, Ryujin found herself more out-of-placed when the taller girl reached out to hold her hand in hand under the stare of the supposedly date.

"But its OUR date Yeji."

"Well, I already told you if you want to cancel it but you said no. So, enjoy baby. I will be right back I promise."

Yeji leaned in.

Expecting a rather unpleasant scene from the pair of couple, Ryujin almost stepped away when a firm force was put onto the circle of her wrist.