Chapter 1: Unexpected changes

"Claire! Open the door." My dear mom yelled. I instantly stopped the movie and opened the door, two men were standing there one of them looked about my age.

"Hi! How can help you." I greeted.

"Christopher welcome." My mother shouted. And immediately the boys entered and took place on the couch."Dinner is almost ready. Just take seats if you like" mom casually said before storming to the kitchen. I followed her and already regret it. "What the hell are you wearing? Didn't I told you that my boyfriend and his son are coming for dinner!"

"No mom you didn't....wait seriously you have have boyfriend! Why you never told me about him? How did you met? How old is his son? Are you two getting married?..."

"Claire I do not have time for this go get changed and we will take about later. I can't believe I forgot to tell you."mom interrupted me.

I rushed to my room and scanned my closed what should I wear: currently I was wearing an oversized hoodie and some black trousers, what? I was simply watching a movie in my room no need to be fancy, let's get back to the main question what should I wear? I finally wore a summer yellow dress. Yup a dress while to two fucking hot man are downstairs.

I joined the dinner and immediately felt a pair of eyes checking me up and down: well these eyes belongs to Christopher's son. To be honest he was familiar very familiar, I knew him from somewhere but where?

"Christopher that my daughter Claire she's a sophomore at New York High school" mom introduced after a long awkward silence.

" What a coincidence my son, Jackson is a sophomore too at the same high school that's cool. You two could hang out more." Christopher continued.

One second, his son is Jackson, the school player, how did I missed that? Wow that's also mean that the school player will be my stepbrother which mean I will see every night a new girl spending the night here withe him.

"Claire! " I snapped out of my thoughts to my mom's voice."like I was saying the boys will move in tomorrow I want you to help Jackson to install plus after dinner you will show him around the house and the neighborhood he will also choose his room tonight and ...."

"WOW sweetheart that's a lot! " hopefully Christopher stopped her. I bet she had a list, a very very long list.

After dinner, I followed my mom's to-do list.

Until...

We entered one of the empty rooms, Jackson locked the door and I was trapped with him in the same room with no way out except the window. I WON'T JUMP. I AM NOT IDIOT. He started walking towards me blocking Me between the wall and him. He scanned me and while his hand; on my body, his nose; on my neck, made very uncomfortable.
"What the hell are you doing Jackson? I am your future stepsister not your slut. GET OF ME YOU JERK!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs and immediately mom and Christopher broke down the door.
"What going on? Jack get of her!" Christopher yelled at his son who backed of me. I rushed to my mom in tears. She hugged me and helped me go to my room and I Instantly heard Christ (short for Christopher) yelling at Jack (short for Jackson). I had a difficult time breathing, my heart was pumping out my chest, I was literally shocked.
What happened to him? Why did he acted like that? What was on his mind? What did he wanted from me?
Why me ?
And there is only one answer To all the questions: obviously: cause he's a player. He have no problem playing with a girl's feeling and certainly he doesn't care About mine his stepsister: yeah I know mom and Christ aren't engaged yet nor married but we're all going to live together doesn't means that they are serious about their relationship?
Enough thinking Stupid stuff.
Mom got Me pain killer I really needed some and then drift to sleep and mom stayed with me.

A/N: Small chapter I know. Most  chapters will be like this one easy to read. However  I would like to hear your opinion about it.
What do you think about this chapter and this sudden changes in Claire's life?

BTW I will manly be writing in Claire's POV. In case I changed the POV I will let you know so you don't get confused.

How many word do you think are enough for a chapter?

Would you like to see pictures of outfits I will try to update weekly. Thanks for reading this boring note.
Love u all
~m