chapter 6: My girl :

The next morning, I woke up to mom voice.

"Claire woke up. we are going shopping remember.... Hey, earth to Clarity!" 

If you are wondering Clarity is her nickname for me, growing up she's rarely using it.

"Morning Mom, you still remember my nickname!"

"Of course I do. Come on chop chop out of bed."

"Mom! it's barely 8 in the morning."

"yeah I know and we're leaving at 9 by the way, so get ready."

"What about breakfast?"

"Typical Clarity! I should have expected you asking me about food. We are going Starbucks."

Mom didn't have to repeat the word Starbucks two time for me to wake up. So fun fact about me, I LOVE Starbucks. Like love their coffee and stuff. It took me only 30 minutes to get ready I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair. For today I wore, a black legging, black crop top and a beige long cardigan, and some black boots. I grabbed a black purse and put my phone, charger, lip balm, and money.

 I grabbed a black purse and put my phone, charger, lip balm, and money

_Claire's outfit 

"I'm ready." I yelled walking down the stairs.

"Hey doll. Looking good." jack said, well you already guessed from the nickname

"Thanks..."

"Come on kids we are leaving."Christ yelled 

"Coming." Jack and I said.

The ride to Starbucks was mostly silent. Jack and I were sitting in the back, he stairs at me several time but I ignored him. At the Coffee shop, mom and Chris sat next to each others, leaving me and Jackson to obviously to sit across from them. 

"So Eva and I talked about some rules we should have to live with less fights." Chris announced.

 Sorry what? Rules? God no. 

" Rule number one: you can't have or do or whatever .... you know ." When Jack and I gave mom Blank expressions Christ said.

"you can't sleep together, in other word no sex allowed."

"Rule number two: NO boys in Claire's room and NO girls in Jack's room.

rule number three: No party at house. especially without adult supervision.

rule number four: Sleepover are allowed in only one condition; when Claire is having a sleepover Jack sleeps at one of his friend and vise-versa."

" we can't risk the slutty dares."Chris ads to mom  stupid rules. Like why on earth would I sleep with that Jerk of brother." rule number Five : No alcohol. No drinking. No getting drunk." and with that Christ look over to his son."rule number six:.."