Chapter 5: The Date:

"So today is your date with Luke right?"

"Yes it's today, and I need your help."

"Okay I'll come over in 10."
And with that I hung up.
Within 10 minutes I was standing outside Leana's apartment.

Ding dong.

"Hey girl. Come in Unless my closet is outside."

"Yeah yeah I'm coming in, so where are you two going?"

"It's a surprise dear."

"Any dress code?"

"Nope."

"Umm. Okay"

After one hour and a have, we finally agreed on something. I then did her make up and brown  hair.

~Lea's final outfit

~Lea's final outfit.

Just on time the doorbell rang probably Luke.

"I will open the door than  you follow  okay. Don't stress. Stay calm. And flirts." I said and Lea just noded.

"Hey Luke. Lea just need 2 more minutes.  Come in." I announced

"Hi. I didn't know that you two are roommates."

"Oh we aren't. I'm just helping."

Luke smiled and said: "Jack is a lucky one." And just afterwards Lea entered. "Leana You look... stunning. "His jaws dropped. Luke handed her a red roses bouquet. 

"Bye lovebirds." I shoo them out. When they left I looked the door and left thinking about what Luke said.
Jack is a lucky one.
Did my beloved stepbrother already spread rumors about us? Or there is something else? Of course not, his ex is Savanna,  a model, he would never like someone like me. Plus we are related by marriage.
Why the hell am I think about him right now?

On my way home my phone rang. Without looking at the ID caller I answered through the cars Bluetooth.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetheart. Umm where are you honey? "

"On my way home mom. Is everyone okay?"

"Yeah we're all OK. We just have news to tell you. Drive safely. We can wait for you."  mom hung up.

Was she pregnant?
I don't think so.
What if she is?

Okay stop thinking dear me. Home is just a turn away.
I tell myself.

"I'm home" I casually yelled while opening the door.

"Hi Come here." Chris yelled from the living room."So Eva and I have something important to announce we are..."

"Pregnant?" Jack and I said stimulating. And the adults just laughed.

"No not yet." Mom said like it was something casual. How could she be casual? But now I know the are willing on having a baby together. Ah love, It make u crazy. " So as Chris was saying we are getting married in two weeks."mom squealed.

"OMG. That is so cute. Congratulations guys. How can we help?"

"You two will be best men and best maid. So tomorrow we are going shopping."

I sit shocked me my mom's best maid and guess who is the best men?

Of course you guessed Jackson.

"Oh okay good night." Jack said before leaving.

"Night guys." I also left.
By the corner of my eye while taking the stairs I already can see mom and Christ making out.

Gross.

Before I could open my room's door, Jack grabbed my wrist pin me on the wall.
What is that guy problem.

"No one should know about our parents understood. " he spoke half yelling but I immediately answered: " Well I'm inviting my friends unless you expect me to get bored during the wedding. If yes; you are wrong. Understood "

" Yeah well if you are telling Lea I'm telling Luke might as well tell Tristan. Can't invite only one of my best friends."

"I don't care. Plus why not. I mean like what will it change. Your Reputation. Of course you will we will be related by marriage. The player and the nerd siblings."

"Oh don't worry If I didn't want to be seen with you I wouldn't asked you to date me."

"fake date you"

"nope date me."

"You wish"

"Yeah I do wish."

"Kids what is going on? why is Claire pinned on the wall? and what is this dating story?"Christ says while walking toward us mom after him.at that exact moment Jack release me.

"Nothing." Jack shrugged 

"No it's not, it's something. Care to explain?" Mom kind of said pissed.

"You see I was dared to ask Claire on a date, So... I kept asking her and she refuse  'cause we are related, so I thought maybe A fake date to prove my friends point."

"That's it. No lies? " Christopher asked.

"Yeah..just that." I said

"Even If I hate the idea of something happening between you two A date and only one date is okay? You okay with that Eva?" Christopher said and addressed the last part to mom.
"Just One date." Mom agreed. withe that the adults left us.

"A dare. Is that the best excuse?" I said walking towards my room

"Nope but it' better than telling them we are dating." Jack said opening my door.

"we are not." 

"yes we are ." 

"I never agreed to your crazy idea."

" crazy for you. and yes you will eventually agree. Luke and Leana are on a date, soon enough she will start sitting with us!" he said leaning on my door. "And you will come too 'cause you don't have a lot of friends. Plus I already introduced you to the group as my very-soon-to-be-girlfriend."

"so their date is part of the plan?"

"nope just coincidence that I used to convince you."

"Night" and with that I pushed him out my room and locked the door.

Finally some time alone in peace.

 and than my phone rang, I answered quickly. 

"The date was perfect, Luke took me to an expensive restaurant,then we went for an ice cream place. we exchanged numbers, and he will text me for more dates."Leana squealed 

"wow good. He seems good."

"He isn't good. no no. he is perfect boyfriend materiel."

"slow down it's just the first date."

"Bye I will tell you details tomorrow night."

"night" 

A\N: Thanks for the reads. 

950 words.

 Do you think Clair will give up and accept to date Jackson.?

-m