Chapter 12: Drunk or not:

I woke screaming, all covered in sweat, painting for air. God this nightmare felt so real.

"Hey you okay?" Mom asked while opening my room's door.

"yeahh I'm fine. Just a nightmare." I answered trying to calm her down.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked this time.

"Well... I was trapped in a room alone with Jack and he was about to or tried to rape me. Nothing real. " I told her and the only reaction I got was a serious angry surprised face.

I feel like I'm going to hate that face.

"Umm yeah nothing real. Nightmares are bad dreams and dreams aren't real. Go back to sleep."  she said and left.

BIZARRE

The following days were as boring as it can get. I was laying on my bed watching Teen Wolf when someone knocked my window. At the first I thought it was some bird wanting to hide from it predator.

What??! It happens, sometimes. 

After the third knock I decided to check it out. It wasn't a bird or cat or any kind of animals but it was Jules. Yeah, Jackson's girlfriend's Brother. And yeah I still don't know her name:)

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked him while opening my window.

"Wellll I missed youuu soooo fucckingg muchhh..." he said  clearly drunk.

"You're drunk" I said. "Veryy drunk"

"Nooooooo." He sang.

I helped him in and gave him some water and jut like that he was fast asleep on my floor.

Knock Knock. This time it was my room's door.

"I'm coming in." Jackson said from the other side. "Oh shit what is he doing here? Is something going on between you two? How did he get here? I didn't see him coming from the main door." He asked. He sounded like my mom or dad.

"That a lot of question but they all have the same answer, I don't know" I said  spacing out the I don't know.

"Yeah and I' the on who invited him to my five stars Hotel." he said sarcasm clear in his voice.

"I'm serious Jack. He just knocked on my window clearly drunk."

"And you let him in?"

"He was drunk. What am I supposed to do or say?"

"You could've told me. Anyways I'm gonna be a good brothers and take him to the guests room." He said talking Jules with  him. 

I was having a princess tea party  with Valeria when suddenly I heard screams coming from the guest's room. The two of u ran toward the room only to find Jake leaning on the door watching a terrified Jules.

"You good man?" Jake asked.

"Oh thanks god it's only you.  What happened?" Jules asked back.

"Well nothing serious just drunk you who climbed my sister's window saying that you missed her from what she told me." The last part was enough to get me all red. I quickly hid my face with my long reddish hair looking away. 

"I did?" Jules said. well technically asked.

"You did. Vals let's go play and leave the love birds alone." Jake said

"Wait!! What??" I exclaimed while Jake took the little princess as she giggled in his arms.

Traitor.

 How does she actually giggle.