Chapter 4: Favour:

The next morning, I woke up, had my morning routine Today I was wearing my skinny ripped jeans and a withe t-shirt that I accessoriesed with skeleton heels, a gold necklace, gold earrings and a withe gucci bag.

Classics
"Morning doll need a ride ?" Jack popped his head of my door. "Wow you look...stunning."
"Uhh thanks and yes I would like a ride."
"Good meet me in my car in 5 and we're going drive thru Starbucks."
"YAY. Thanks a lot Jack."
I put perfume on and joined my dear and lovely brother. The fact that he's moody bothered me like yesterday he hated me and today he... he is an angel.
Once in the car I put on my favorite song; shake it off by Taylor swift. The best singer and the best song ever (a/n: my opinion no need to fight in the comment guys)
"I stay up too late got nothing in my brain that what people say um huh that what people say um huh I go to many dates..."
"Calm down doll. First Yeah you have nothing in ur brain second you never went on one single date so shut up and third no need to get All swifty before 8am. Now let me drive peacefully."
"Uughh."
After Starbucks we got to school with 30min before class. I said he is a player equals he is popular, very very popular. I am kind of a nerd and when I say nerd I don't mean one of these students who are always studying and wore glasses I mean I am one of these students that have good grades ( straight A's ) who don't drink during party , who don't smoke , and have one true friend. Yeah I am that kind of student and I never talk to popular guys like Jackson and like he said Never got a date.
"Jack who's hottie lady with you?" Tristan voice snapped me of my thoughts, aka Jack's best friend another popular guy. " You thinking of sharing."
Ewwwwwww.
" That's Claire, my stepsister. And no I am not sharing she's only mine." Thanks Jack like I can't stand up for my self. " Come doll let's go to class. We'll see u at lunch T."
When we got away of Tristan view I started:" Look Jack I can stand up for my self like I did all these year before you noticed me so stop talking at my place. doll is that the only nickname you came up with and you do not own me."
"Calm down DOLL."
"Never I repeat never tell a woman to calm down. "
" What class do you have now."
"We have same class biology IDIOT. "
"Opps , let's walk together then."
All eyes were on us by the time we walked into the class.
"Doll sit next to me."
"What you have in mind Jack. Don't tell me nothing 'cause you made sure that I ride with you using Starbucks as a excuse you told your friend I was yours even if I hate that idea and you walked with me to class and now you insisted that I sit next to you .oh wait you didn't insist you ordered how charming." I whispered
"I will tell you after school if you sit next to me."
"Ughh fine. Just don't get me in trouble. "
"I won't. I won't."
The class was staring at us as we sat in the back seats. The lesson was pretty easy, but I will be easier if someone would stop asking me personal questions every time the teacher turned his back.
"So Italian or Chinese food."
"Jack I would answer your questions after class. I'm trying to concentrate now."

"Mr Jones and Ms Evans care to share with us your topic of discussion. I'm pretty sure It's more important than my lesson. " Great for the first in my life the teacher call my name for something stupid.

"Don't worry Liam it's fine you can continue explaining your stupid lesson while we continue our discussion " Jack answered. He called the teacher by his first name. Like I needed the trouble.

"Enough both of you detention at lunch. AND don't you dare skip"

"Yeah whatever." JACK whispered.

"Whatever! Easy for you to say. I never got detention before."

"Good. Another reason not to tell your mother about it."

"Ughh. You jerk "

Finally the bell rang. And I had my second period with Lea.

"wow why the hell is Jackson following you everywhere?"

"I don't know. he said he would tell  me later on"

"class has started put your phone and voices aside. Let's begin." let me introduce you to my Physics teacher Mr. Harrison, rude and arrogant, everybody hates him.

-Lunch Time 

It was already lunch time and I had detention. 

YAY.

Note the sarcasm.

I entered detention room, Jack was't here yet. to avoid him sitting next to me I sat next to a group of boys. At first they were surprised.

"First time?"One of them asked. I just nodded. Another voice asked:

"So what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything." I answered, well it kinda true I never did anything.

"I don't think so, detention isn't for angels .." he couldn't continue cause  Jack was already standing in front of us.

"Fuck off." just one word made the boys stood up and left to sit somewhere else.The teacher that was with us didn't even blink, he was just here watching his screen.

"what the hell you want Jack." I snapped at him.

"Well I want to tell you my plan."

"What plan?"

"Well very easy plan. I. Need . You. tohelpmemakemyexjealous."

"What? I didn't Understand anything."

"I need you to help me make my ex jealous."

"YOU serious."

"Um yeah. Oh come please. You won't loose anything, and nobody knows about our parents."

"Not really. I already told Leana and Merla."

"Neither of them are a problem, unless Merla already spread the news and she won't do it."

"Why not?"

"None of your businesses" 

"if I accept what do I have to win."

"First popularity, You will sit with us on lunch and you can tell your friend if she wants I am pretty sure Luke will love to see her, second we will date, you know... your first date and first kiss will be with me and we will talk later about virginity,  third we will get along easily, make our parents proud of us, I will make of you a popular girl; all girls want to be you  and boys want to date you, last but not least I will do whatever you want please accept." he pleaded.

"Who's your ex again."

"Oh it's Savanna."

 "Savanna, the very rich and popular girl."

" yes her."

"I'll think about it."

"Take your time doll."

A/N: 1101 word. longer chapter till now.

What do you think should Claire accept?

Do you think that making Savanna jealous isn't Jackson only goal?

-m