Chapter 13: Misunderstandings:

Jules and I have been looking at each others awkwardly for the last 5 minutes.

"Sooo, is it true or just Jackson joking?" Jules said looking anywhere but at me and that's hurts me.

Why the hell am I feeling hurt?

Back to our main subject,

"Yeah, it is true." I said 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean any of it, it's just I was drunk, and all of that is clearly a misunderstanding. I'll see you some other time , yeah?" He said while getting up and heading toward the door. 

If I felt hurt earlier, I'm feeling it even more now.

"Ohh-Yeah -Okay. I'll see some time-any time." I said in one breath slightly panicking. 

And just like that he left. 

I waited a little than went downstairs.

"You okay, doll ?" Asked Jack, Vals and him were now watching a Disney princess's movie, both dressed up as princesses. So cute to watch."what happened? What did he told you? Did he touch you? Did he do anything-?" he asked worried.

"He said that it's all  a misunderstanding and that he didn't mean anything of what he said." I answered, tears in my eyes.
"That's bastard! Come here." He said and I sat next to him. He hugged me and I hugged him back, crying.

Why am I crying? Why am I hurt? Why am I feeling all of these strange emotions? Why am I crying over some guy that I only saw twice? Why is it happening withe me? 

"What's a bastard?" Asked Vals.

Jack and I looked at each other, than laughed.

"Nothing you have to worry about princess." Answered her jack.

We spent the rest of the day playing with Vals, dressing up and watching Disney movies. We even backed cookies, well technically I'm the one who baked the cookies since Vals and Jack were eating chocolate ships  and dancing while listening to music.

The perfect afternoon with the best siblings. Even thought Jack and I aren't directly blood related, I see him as a brother; he cares about me, he's protective of me, always find a way to  make me smile... 

THAT NIGHT(dream)

" So doll, what do you think about our night?" a familiar voice whispered in my ear. 

"Not So easily doll." the same voice said a little  louder.

"I'm sorry. And I mean it Doll. " It's the same voice apologizing.

 "See u tomorrow .... doll" the voice whispered again. 

"Morning doll"

"Calm down doll."

" Come doll let's go to class."

"Doll sit next to me."

"Take your time doll."

"Hey doll. Looking good."

 "Don't play dumb doll you were drooling over me. I bet I looked Hot."

"What are you doing doll?"

 It's the same voice over and over. I didn't stop, it never did, they all have the same word repeating again and again, doll. It couldn't stop.

"You okay, doll ?" clear as glasses I heard Jackson saying the same thing he said today.

And it hit me! Jackson! All this time, it his voice.

DOLL