Chapter 3: Proposal:

" Claire! Claire wake up" Christ voice in my ear rings.
"Yeah... it's...4 in the morning Christopher is everyone okay?" I asked now that I am fully Awake. "Is mom okay?"
"Shhhh.. Eva is okay I just need you to come with me. I am going to buy her an engagement ring 💍 and I don't know what to choose so can you help me? Pwease" he pleaded. And yeah he said pwease and not please. Ugh it's to early but I accepted. We went to the jewellery Shop before classes starts. There were some opened. Bizarre right!
He ended up buying a gold with silver diamonds. Very beautiful, I know.
He then deposited me at school and told his lovely son to take me home with him after classes.
"What were you doing with my father early out of the house?" Jack greated me. What a great morning.
"If he wanted you to know he would have told you. Let me get to class I don't want to be late."
"Not So easily doll, my father isn't a very morning person so I am sure he won't wake up unless it's super important. Now tell me what's the hotel name again. " he is getting on my nerves. ME sleeping with his father who is my mom's Boyfriend: NEVER
" I believe its was Bianca jewellery."
"A fucking Jewellery Shops at 5 am you're kidding me right"
"Christopher bought mom a engagement ring he's proposing tonight byee" I rushed to my classroom.
At the end of the day Jack took me home. The whole ride we were silent. When we arrived he took my backpack and opened the door for me, I have all right to think he was lectured for at least 5 hours on how to treat his sister like a gentleman.
We opened the door to see a Happy Couple kissing and a ring on mom's finger. OMG he proposed while we were at school how cute.
They've broken the kiss ounce they noticed us.
" Don't worry of getting dirty around us we're 16 years old, we know where babies come from" the player spoke, not his best line
"Hey I'm still 15, congrats BTW" Yup that's true I'm younger ( he was born in January and I on the other hand in August) and more polite than that assehole .
"So how was your ride home" mom changed the subject.
"It was calm" I answered
"Okay kids we're going to celebrate and have dinner at Crown shy I made a reservation earlier " Christ said how nice and thoughtful of him.
I went to my room and changed into a classic black dress that fall a little longer than my knees with silver heels and accessories that felt just right. And a mini black bag. I curled my hair applied some makeup then looked at the mirror when I felt A little bit uncomfortable. What if Jackson repeated Saturday Night? Maybe I should wear my black jeans and the white and silver dress laying in the closet.
"You look stunning, don't worry about wearing a dress I won't touch you." Jack interrupted my thoughts "They're wanting for us, if I may.." he held his hand for me
" You may...Not" Sassy me I know but no he isn't getting near me. I turned on my heels and down the stairs to the car where the engaged couple was waiting. Seconds later Jack entered the car and sat next to me. I have a feeling I am going to regret tonight.

 I have a feeling I am going to regret tonight

^^Claire's outfit

After dinner, we went back home. I immediately rushed to my room, got into my pyjamas, removed my make-up and started brushing my hair when the door opened to reveal Jack.
He didn't say a word instead he walk to me, took my brush, and continued brushing my hair himself. I felt heat in my face, was I blushing?
"I'm sorry. And I mean it Doll. I never wanted to hurt you last Saturday. It's just that.... I actually don't know what happened to me. I don't know why I acted like that. I'm so sorry and I will understand if you don't want to forgive me 'cause I won't be able to forgive myself."
Wow! Did the bad boy just apologized to me. That was unexpected.
"Jack, I don't know what I'm supposed to say to be honest. But I think I should forgive you...... Jack I forgive you, and I actually think we start over from the beginning. As siblings. " I let him know my thought, and held him my hand. Eventually he shock it and threw me on my bed while tickling me. THAT WAS UNEXPECTED!!
I think I made the right choice.
After a while, mom passed to check on me only to see Jack and I on my bed laughing. Without thinking she gestured to Christ to come. He showed up and you could've clearly see his face, he was shocked.
" What is going on kids? And Why are lying on the same bed?" Christ yelled.
"Everything is fine Dad I promise. Its just that Claire and I are on good terms now. You know as siblings. " Jack saved the situation.
Mom tilted her head: " I see, still I prefer that you sleep in separated rooms. You know for more precautions."
" Yeah of course. See u tomorrow .... doll" he whispered the last part in my ear and with that he kisses my forehead and left.

A/N: 2 chapters 1 day yay
Unexpected Apologies un huh. So this chapter Jackson turned to be
nice. Why do you think he changed towards Claire?

Would you have accepted the Apologies? Why?

Bla bla bla...
Thanks for the reads.

-m