Chapter 9: Girlfriend

After our small conversation Jack insisted to walk me to my next class. And when i say insisted I mean forced. When we reached the classroom all the eyes fell on us, precisely on our hands. Guess who have Chemistry now too. Merla and Savannah.  

"Are you staying at the door Ms. Evans or joining our class?" Mr. Harvey Asked impatiently.

"Well of course she's entering Elliot just a sec" Jackson announced turning me around and placing a kiss on my head then walking to my seat. What a gentlemen.

"thanks" I muttered only for him to hear.
So yes Jackson called the teacher by his first name. And yes it's normal for him. And no he doesn't get yelled or anything of it. Why? Because teacher had come pretty familiar with it.
Back to our main subject. My dear and lovely boyfriend left my class leaving about 30 student or more, maybe less, I don't care, staring at me.
AND two of them burning holes unto my head. No need to tell you who are the two bitches.
Pardon my vocabs.
Anyway class went like that for 50 other minutes, and basically the bell rang.
Like every day today went. Only difference I had a boyfriend.

_Sturday_

I woke up today, to jack's Very..... I can't find a word..... Well.... Very interesting voice. He was singing.
Best opportunity to record and then tease him. Soo I took my phone and went slowly downstairs while recording. He was cooking what look like eggs and bacon.
Yummy.

Let's be clear he has a terrible voice, but i don't mind much at the moment I just need the video. And because I am very extra super lucky, no my phone didn't ring,  but the door rang. He turned to open it, and saw me.

"you're dead" was all he said and it was enough for me to run. 

Jack was hot on my heels so I ran all the way to my room, and closed the door after me. I thought about locking it but the keys were hanging outside of my door.And..

BANG 

jack was in my room. I instantly jumped on my bed and he jumped on me. I was now under him. we held eye contact for what felt like forever. Forever ended when The door bell rang.

"I'll get it doll" jack simply said and left. I slowly followed him only to find all of his friend group in my living room.

"How's the chick? "Asked one of them pointing toward me.

"oh claire... my.. ummmm st-"Jack started. but I cut him

" his girlfriend actually."

"So your the girl he doesn't shut about it" another pointed out.

"Enough! Claire go upstairs and you shut the hell up." Jack ordered.

"My pleasure your Highness." I said playfully before splashing Jack with water and leaving.

His friend stayed over for a while and now it was time for us to on our 'date'.

^Claire's outfit

"ready to go  doll?"  Jack asked From behind the door.

"Yeah just a sec." I answered back as I sprayed perfume and grab my bag.

"You look stunning babe" Jack said once he saw me.

"So no more doll now" I replied.

"I knew you secretly liked my nickname. " he jumped out of excitement.
"Let's go now Jack." I said and Jack opened the car door for me .