10 | everything

tw/cw: mention of harassment, mention of homophobia

ALL AROUND
*:・゚✧*

    "WHAT TOOK YOU so long?" Tina demands.

  "Well hello to you too," Lindsey sasses. She shifts her phone to her left hand, wincing when the hydro dangling from her index finger pulls her finger so far that it aches. She pins her cellphone between her ear and shoulder in order to insert her house key into the lock.

Fitz whines at her side, stepping around her feet, bumping his nose into the crook of the door repeatedly. Lindsey swings the door open and the dog surges forward, making a beeline for his water bowl.

"I took Fitz to the park," she explains.

She kicks the two soccer balls at her feet up over the doorway and down the hall before stepping inside, closing the front door with her foot. She doesn't bother locking it since Lauren would be coming home a moment later.

"Oh!" Tina coos. "Did he pop another ball?"

"Not this time." Lindsey sighs with relief. "We've been teaching him to be more gentle so hopefully he won't pop any more."

"He's such a good boy," Tina gushes. She wasn't one for bigger sized animals usually but the Vozza triplets only ever raise incredibly gentle pets. Marceline certainly has her moments, but that goes for most cats.

"True. What did you need help with?"

*:・゚✧*

INSTAGRAM STORY.
lyndsv

ONE!

TWO!

TWO!

*:・゚✧*

*:・゚✧*

"Lindsey your dog is so cute!"