26 | everywhere

tw/cw: mentions of injuries, mention of death, another time skip idk it's march now

ALL AROUND
*:・゚✧*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Damon yelps as his daughters tackle him onto the couch, landing in a heap of giggles and tangled limbs.

Lindsey got lucky, having landed on Lauren's lap, and she grins as she wraps her arms around her father's head.

"What are you doing here?" he gasps, struggling to wrap his arms around all three of his menaces to society. "I thought you had classes? Where are the pets?" he rambles, stroking Lana's hair. She snuggles into him, never one to deny cuddles.

"We're skipping," Lindsey answers, chuckling when Damon sighs.

He's normally not one to order his daughters around, nor tell them what to do with their lives, but education has always been important to him. If they're going to pay thousands of dollars to get a dumb piece of paper or two saying they're professionals in a field they may as well attend the classes.

Yet, they are paying for their own schooling so to each their own he supposes.

"The pets are outside with Aunt Holly," Lauren chimes in. "Now get the fuck off of me you're crushing my legs with your bony ass." She flips her sister off her lap, cackling at the screech that leaves her mouth as she tumbles to the carpet.

"My ass is not boney!" Lindsey retorts, flicking her hair from her face.

"Yes it is," Lauren argues.

"It's not!" she complains. "Dad! Tell her my ass is not boney!"

*:・゚✧*
INSTAGRAM.

lauren.vozza posted a story!

vozza posted a story!

STORY REPLIES. . .

tinakitten
HE IS SO ADORABLE
lauren.vozza replied; dude he cried when he
read your card

karljacobs
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMON VOZZA U DONT KNOW IT YET BUT WE'LL BE MARRIED
lauren.vozza replied; HE LAUGHED AND
SAID THANK U, I CANT WAIT TO MEET MY
FUTURE HUSBAND
karljacobs replied; i'm winning his heart
already!

brookeabb
HAPPY BDAY DAD 🥹💗
lauren.vozza replied; HE SAID THANK U
BABY BOOK ❤️

*:・゚✧*
lyndsv posted a story!

*:・゚✧*lyndsv posted a story!