18 | messages + irl

tw/cw: mentions of familial abuse

ALL AROUND
*:・゚✧*

"LINDSEY'S SO UNHINGED when it comes to Valo matches," Brooke chuckles lightly, biting back a wince. She bites her bottom lip nervously as the match ends, shifting in her chair when Lindsey's account disconnects from the lobby.

The brunette had only joined to play with a streamer Foolish had connected with a few days prior. Only, playing was not on her to-do list. She was more focused on tearing into the streamer for being sexist to Brooke and getting unreasonably angry with Foolish for being "trash at the game."

Pixel is in the lobby as well, simmering in silent anger at the way his friends had been treated. On any other occasion he might have said something, but Lindsey beat him to it. And damn did she do a good job at chewing Blokus417 out.

"Next time someone yells at you, either of you," Lindsey begins, voice still thick with anger, "send them my way. I love arguing with people."

"Why?" Pixel pipes up.

"Because I like winning. Obviously," Lindsey answers with a bit of attitude. As if the answer was dangling right in front of his face.

Foolish laughs, shock slowly subsiding.

Granted he hasn't known Lindsey for very long nor very well, but he had been spending a lot of time with her the past two weeks specifically. Both on and off stream, with and without mutual friends. It scares him; how close they've gotten in such little time. (Even though she seems to pull back whenever she realizes it, much to his dismay.)

But nothing was scarier than the way she had snapped at Blokus417 just five minutes prior: voice venomous and the clear determination to either scare or humiliate him. She'd succeeded in both.

*:・゚✧*

(PRIVATE) MESSAGE.
foolish ↬ lindsey

today 5:43pm

bob the builder
thanks again for what you did on
stream! you didn't have to but i really
appreciate it :)

lindsey
ofc :-)

bob the builder
now why would you

lindsey
i regretted it the second i sent it

bob the builder
can we play 20 questions except it's
me asking you because i feel like you
already know everything about me

lindsey
no. questions offend me

bob the builder
😧

lindsey
jk we can play

bob the builder
OKAY HOLD ON I HAVE TO THINK OF
GOOD QUESTIONS

today 6:10pm

bob the builder
what's your love language

lindsey
the same as a crow. if ur nice to me i'll
bring you useless little trinkets from my
travels that made me think of u

bob the builder
mhm

and what are they actually

lindsey
quality time and acts of service