42 | irl + messages

ALL AROUND
*:・゚✧*

"WHAT IF I just didn't let you go back?"

"What're you gonna do? Hold me hostage?" Lindsey counter-questions.

Foolish ponders for a moment, as if it's not such a bad idea. "You know, now that you mention it, I think I might have to," he remarks.

"That's illegal."

"...Okay?"

"No kidnapping either!" Em exclaims from the car.

"Is it kidnapping if she goes willingly though?"

Lindsey stifles a chuckle while stepping away from him. "No, it's not."

"Oh see! Then we're fine."

His fingers encircle around her wrist, intent on dragging the girl back to the car and locking the doors before she can step out.

"This does not count as willingly!"

"Then why are you following?" Foolish sasses.

Lindsey rolls her eyes and lands a swift punch to his bicep that makes him squeak. "That was not nice," he whines.

"I have to go home. I miss my pets and my sisters. And my bed."

Foolish exhales but nods. He knows he has to let her leave. Legally he can't keep her here. No matter how badly he wants to. It's not as if he'll never see her again. He's already planning to fly out to L.A. for her (and the twins) graduation. Which is next week. So get a grip dude.

"You gotta goooo. You're running out of time for TSA!" Moo says from the passenger seat.

"Yeah 'cause I'm sure they'll be sooo many people there," Lindsey replies sarcastically, gesturing to the nearly vacant road lining the airport entrance.

Someone is smoking in a designated zone while three attendants play Uno at a stand-up desk. Lindsey doubts the inside of the airport will be much different.

Moo flips her off, yelling when her brother smacks her hand through the open window. Ems rolls the window up and Lindsey laughs when she clicks the child-lock for the window buttons.

"I'm gonna miss you," Foolish murmurs, eyes soft.
He side-eyes the car, checking for the watchful eyes of his younger sisters. They're busy, involved in a half-assed wrestle match despite being separated by the center console.

"Mmm, will you now?" Lindsey questions with a raised brow. Her hands curl into either side of his jacket, tugging the deep grey material to her.

Foolish half-laughs, leaning to kiss her hairline. A few stray hairs from her braid tickle his nose and cheek. He goes for another just because he can.

Lindsey's head tilts back as his head dips, laughing mischievously when their lips connect.

"I hate you," the dark haired boy sighs against her mouth. He pulls from her, stepping away before either of his sisters can catch them. "Little witch."

The smile that tugs at Lindsey's full lips is best described as sinful. "Yeah?" She waggles her eyebrows at him and Foolish rolls his eyes, placing his hand on her face and pushing gently.

"Get out of here or I'll make Em run you over."

"I'd love that actually."

"Oh my—go! Goooo! Go away."

*:・゚✧*
TWITTER.

FOOLISH GAMERS | foolishgamers
ohio will miss you