BONUS CHAPTER (67)

CALIFORNIA
*:・゚✧*

OCTOBER 30, 2022

    NEXT TIME LINDSEY asks for help with something, he needs to say no. It doesn't matter what it could possibly be. Reaching to put a dish away; helping trap Binx to wrangle his harness on, tying her shoes; holding a mirror so she may do her makeup on the go. He just needs to say no and move on.

Otherwise he might end up getting turned on by his half naked girlfriend applying eyeliner while he very aggressively unravels the bunched up tights that had been thrown at him.

He'd been fine for the first 28 days of October.

Then the three nights leading up to Halloween rolled around.

On the first night, Lindsey came scampering out of the bedroom wearing a pirate's costume to match his own. A tight corset pushed her boobs up and it had a skirt that flowed around her hips down to the floor. The length of her undershirt trailing from beneath the corset was just enough to hide her underwear. (She'd been wearing spandex, but he hadn't known that yet.) Knee high tights with a few holes poked out from a pair of boots, leaving her best physical asset aside from her eyes and freckles, in his opinion, on full display.

Foolish almost combusted on the spot.

Again. He'd been fine before October 28. It was when Lindsey started drifting into the revealing costumes that he'd begun to lose his mind. That party two nights ago that consisted of an outfit change (he was incredibly relieved the brunette had gone with an appropriate Lavagirl to match his Sharkboy.)

Then the "party but not a party" as Karl and Tina kept calling it that occurred yesterday, where she'd worn matching fairy outfits with all the girls. (Lindsey may look fantastic in red but orange really is her color.) The sparkly skirt that swayed with every movement of her legs nearly drove him mad.

Granted Lindsey has done four terrifying looks Foolish never wants to see again, but he's seriously debating asking her to go as the nurse from Dead by Daylight again if it means his jeans aren't constantly restricting his movements. But knowing her, she'd find a way to make that look attractive too.

"Thank you!" Lindsey chimes happily as the now unraveled tights are deposited onto her lap. She stands to wiggle them on over her legs and dear god Foolish regrets every decision he's ever made to lead him to this very point in time.

He can't stop looking at her thighs. (He's a thigh guy, what can he say?)

As Lindsey resumes twisting open different tubes, Foolish crowds the back of her chair, leaning down and brushing his fingertips to her inner thigh. His fingers are dancing perhaps a little too close to the strap connecting her incredibly short spandex and tights. He watches her apply lip liner through the mirror, full lips partly agape.

Leaning over and settling some weight on her back, he presses a kiss to the side of her neck. Foolish smiles when goosebumps rise on her skin, ghosting another kiss just below her ear.

"You know what's really ironic about you going as a nun?" he quizzes, unclipping a strap just to test her patience.

Lindsey hums in response, moving onto applying actual lipstick.

"We're fucking later," he murmurs lowly.

"Why wait?"

Foolish glances up to the mirror, swallowing thickly upon seeing his partner's face. Her lips are upturning into a smirk as she gazes up at him through her lashes.