11 | insta + irl

CALIFORNIA
*:・゚✧*

INSTAGRAM.

👤 lanav [right]

👤 lanav [right]

liked by kaydenlance, tubbolive, and 673,942 others
lyndsv 👯‍♀️

VIEW ALL COMMENTS . . .

lauren.vozza unbelievable
lauren.vozza can't believe u would leave me out
lyndsv kisses u !

username ur so gorgeous 😭

oliviab you are so gorgeous it's unfair

username why is ur makeup the same
lyndsv bc we want it to be
authoroflittlewitch i couldn't find two pictures of the faceclaim wearing different makeup styles

username i just came from foolish's stream
userfour who
username he's a streamer
userfour asked

username UR A TWIN??? IM DETONATING

username RAWRRRRR MEOWWWWWW

username U slayed

username how can i be this hot

username ur freckles im crying

username i wanna be u so bad
username or be w u
username i can't decide

username 😵‍💫

userfour who the fuck r these people in ur comments okay i've been in love w u for years and years

username oh i didn't realize y'all were twins

username play roblox with quackity please he wouldn't stop crying about it on stream
lyndsv no

tinakitten MY PRETTY GIRLS
lyndsv love u love uuu

foolish_gamers i think your freckles are cool
lyndsv thank u king
username FLIRTING??
username HUH WHAT
userfour this man can't give a compliment to save his life "your freckles are cool" WHAT BS IS THAT 😭

*:・゚✧*

"FOOSH, WHEN'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?"

Foolish's head snaps up so quickly at the newly publicized nickname that something in his neck cracks. Doordash has been completely abandoned as the man blinks rapidly, eyes widening slightly as they dart between his monitor and chat. As if he's saying, "Did you guys hear that too?" to his chat.

Doozer messages are racing by but he catches a few who mimic his reaction yet in wording.

Unbeknownst to him, a small smile pulls at his lips subconsciously. "December eighteenth."

Swallowing thickly in sudden discomfort, a shudder runs down Lindsey's spine, leaving goosebumps in its wake.

Why did it have to be the eighteenth? There isn't anything wrong with December eighteenth per say, but there is with March eighteenth.

Quicker than she would ever admit, an abrupt wave of despair through her veins causes her stomach to drop. It's been six years. Yet the hole in her heart feels as bloody and new as if it was dealt just yesterday. Why can't I just get over this?

Lindsey merely hums shortly.

"What?" Foolish questions, smiling though he's confused.

The brunette drums her hands on her thighs, the slapping sound muffling due to the cloth of her sweatpants. "You're a sagittarius," she replies simply.

"That a good thing?"

"For me yes. I've only ever met nice December sags, I don't know about anybody else." She shrugs though he can't see her.

'For me yes.' What does that mean? What context am I meant to take that in? Does that count as flirting? The steady thump of his heart accelerates as questions continue to pile up in his head.

"Chat is disagreeing with you."

"Chat can shut the fuck up."

Foolish laughs heartily. He never was the type of streamer that defends his chat. He prefers bullying them over anything else.

"What um, what sign are you?"

"A sign from god. Start running," Lindsey replies seriously. "Kidding I'm a scorpio."

username: u know what that checks out
username: makes sense tbh
username: BAHAHAHAH
💎 userfour: my fav scorpio 🫶🏻🫶🏻
username: i hate scorpios...and i hate her. hmmm
username: a fellow scorpio!!!! let's gooooo

"When's your birthday?"

"October thirty-first."

username: A HALLOWEEN B ITCH
username: i wonder if that's why she likes halloween sm
username: OMG NO WAY

"YOUR BIRTHDAY IS HALLOWEEN? I'm actually-I'm actually fucking terrified of you. Stay away from me."

Lindsey bursts into quiet chortles though instantly shoves her face into her hands to muffle them. The Doozers would surely categorize her reaction as her being 'soft.' In their definition it was essentially any reaction she had that wasn't a monotone voice or words driven by anger.

She may be fine being seen as 'soft' to Foolish, but not the internet. Unfortunately for her, Doozers have started a thread on a twitter account specifically made for Lindsey's 'soft' moments.

In total there are only six clips spanning over the course of the year. Three of which are her with Lana, so Lindsey personally doesn't count those as she's usually always nice to Lana. Two others are from Tina streams a few months back. The last clip was of her squeaking softly in excitement when Foolish had asked her to explain the plot of Midsommar to him just a few hours prior.

Apparently he had watched it with his sister the previous night but didn't understand what was going on.

Lindsey was more than happy to indulge in his request.

A/N: i literally could not think of anything else to write help