two

-

-

Y/N SKATED TO SCHOOL, the boys were dressed as ghostbusters for halloween, y/n decided to just wear her regular clothes during school, then change at night.

lucas and dustin were really set on having max come for trick or treating, and y/n was even more excited on the idea of bringing max along.

mike on the other hand, wasn't too keen on the idea of bringing max along with them, but y/n tried not to listen to him, he wasn't the boss of any of them.

"egon!" lucas shouted at will.

"venkman!" will shouted at lucas.

"woah- woah, why are you venkman?" mike asks lucas.

"because i'm venkman." lucas simply replies.

"no, i'm venkman." mike disagrees.

"why can't there be two venkmans?" will spoke up, trying to put an end to this argument.

"because there's only one venkman in real life. we planned this months ago." mike defends. "i'm venkman, dustin's stantz, will's egon, and you're winston." he points at lucas.

"i specifically didn't agree to winston." lucas defends.

"yes, you did!" mike disagrees.

"i don't think he did." will reminds mike.

"no one wants to be winston, man." y/n spoke up mike, intervening in their conversation.

"what's wrong with winston?" mike asks.

"what's wrong with winston?" lucas repeats. "he joined the team super late, he's not funny, and he's not even a scientist!"

"yeah, but he's still cool." mike says.

"if he's cool, then you be winston." lucas retorts at mike.

"wha- i can't." mike says.

"why not?" lucas asks.

"be-because-"

"because you're not black?" lucas mocks mike.

"i didn't say that!" mike defends.

"you thought it." lucas says.

mike and lucas continued arguing until dustin spoke up.

"guys!" dustin yells. "why is no one else wearing costumes?"

they watched as the bell ring and everybody walked out of the bus with no costume.

"why do people make these decisions?" dustin rants. "everybody dressed up last year. it's a conspiracy, im telling you."

"just be cool." mike tells him.

"who are you gonna call? the nerds!" a boy teases in the distance.

y/n, dustin, and lucas went to their lockers, y/n turned around to see max skating in the distance.