thirty four

-

-

Y/N LOOKED over and saw her dad's dead body laying there, in his lab uniform.

y/n took a closer look, and saw a slug from the upside down coming out of his mouth, causing y/n to have a look of terror on her face, and her breathing to go shaky.

"do you remember what you did, y/n?" y/n heard a deep voice ask her.

y/n looked up, at the sky.

"or have you already forgotten?"

y/n's dad was a lab worker, but two months before will went missing, her dad died, from
a chemical leak.

"when i kill someone.. i never forget." vecna continued with y/n.

y/n saw blood pouring down, as she heard her dad's scream in her head.

"how would you think everyone would feel?" vecna asked. "how they would feel about your secret?"

y/n froze there, unaware of what to say, he discovered her biggest fear.

being outed to everyone. outed to the world that she was a lesbian. something that she tried to bury. something she tried to ignore.

y/n climbed out of the thing she was in, and saw everything red, vecna's lair that max was talking about.

y/n heard a clock ticking in the distance, then the clock chimed, as y/n continued waking down the stairs.

"i see you've been looking for me, y/n." vecna tells her. "you were so close. so close to the truth."

"how was old, blind, dumb victor when your friends visited him?" vecna asked her. "did he miss me? i've been meaning to check back in. but i've been busy."

y/n looked up at a tree branch, and saw fred's dead body, covered in tentacles, his bones snapped, eyes gone, and mouth hung wide open.

"so very busy." vecna added.

y/n looked over at the cree house door, as vecna started showing her everything.

y/n saw everything in color.

"this looks so amazing." victor's daughter, alice excitedly said. "a dream. a fairytale."

y/n watched alice started running up the stairs.

"alice, no running." victor's wife, virginia reminded alice.

"it's so big!" alice says, as she continued going up the stairs.

y/n turned around to henry creel, who had his eyes shut, and then they opened back up.

y/n turned around, and now saw that she was in the front yard.

she saw as a rabbit was struggling, squealing, as henry creel had his eyes shut, and the rabbits bones were cracking.

y/n stared in fear, as she watched what was happening.