four

-

-

MIKE WALKED DOWN THE HALLWAY, with his walkie, to communicate with everyone else.

"east is clear. no sign of dart." mike tells dustin.

mike started walking up the stairs.

"where'd you go, you little bastard?" mike mutters under his breath.

eleven walked down the halls, looking for mike, when she thought she heard his voice, she walked down the hall, and looked to her side, but there was no sign of mike, so she decided to go in another direction.

which ended up being the opposite direction mike went.

"west is clear, too, y/n?" dustin asks through his earpiece.

y/n was immediately startled by this, seeing as she was with max, looking for dart in the gym.

"well- i mean, the gym is clear. lucas?" y/n responded, thinking of a response. "anything?"

lucas, decided to be dramatic, and kicked opened a classroom door.

"excuse me!" the lady said in disbelief "mr. sinclair!"

"s-sorry!" lucas quickly apologized while stuttering. "i was looking for study hall. bye!"

"nothing here, man." lucas quickly responded into the walkie as he left the classroom.

mike went into the gymnasium, same time y/n and max went into the locker room, then he saw the boys locker room door swing back and forth.

mike furrowed his brows and went to check it out.

"so, how long you been skating for?" y/n starts a conversation with max.

"since i was five." max quickly responded, with a small smile.

"i remember when i started off, boys thought girls couldn't skate." y/n recalls.

"exactly!" max agreed. "they think just because that were girls means we can't do things like skate, play soccer, and stand up for ourselves."

"right!" y/n also agreed with max, as y/n turned around and started walking to look for dart. "you get it."

"see?" max says with a smile across her face as she faced y/n. "we have a lot in common already."

a smile started to spread across y/n's face, as she looked over her shoulder, to see max also smiling.

y/n looked back over to the ground, still looking for dart, while she was still smiling.

max turned around too, making her and y/n not face each other anymore, also max still smiling while she looked down.

mike walked through the boys locker room door, investigating the room, to see if dart maybe went in there since he saw the door swing.