twenty four

-

-

Y/N LAID DOWN on her bed, oversleeping since it was the first day of spring break.

y/n was woken up by her doorbell ringing several times, annoying her.

y/n rubbed her eyes as she stood up, in her pajamas.

the doorbell continued ringing, y/n's mom was at work, so her mom couldn't take care of it.

"shut up!" y/n yelled, at whoever was ringing the doorbell. "i'm coming, just give me a second."

y/n looked out of her window, to see who was at the door.

she saw max mayfield, standing outside the door, continuing to ring the doorbell.

y/n's eyes slightly widened, she quickly fixed herself up, and also quickly changing her outfit.

y/n then ran downstairs, and opened the door, to see max standing there, in distress.

"i'm so sorry to bother you this early, y/n." max immediately apologized. "but this is kinda important."

-

"so, you're saying eddie killed chrissy?" y/n asked max, unsure.

"no, that's not what i'm saying." max denied. "i'm just saying, it's not a good look."

"maybe we should talk to dustin about this." y/n suggested. "he's much closer with eddie than us, we don't even talk to eddie."

"yeah, that's a good idea." max agreed.

y/n got up from the bed, that both max and her were sitting on next to each other.

y/n grabbed max's hand, and the two of them left max's house.

-

max and y/n walked up to dustin's front porch, and rang the doorbell.

dustin was watching the news with his mom, about a chrissy being dead.

but, dustin heard the doorbell suddenly ring.

dustin went to open the door, revealing y/n and max.

dustin stared with confusion on his face, seeing that he never really saw max anymore.

-