eleven

-

-

Y/N didn't know what she wanted to do for the snowball, she didn't have a date.

she was thinking maybe her and max could go as friends, and have fun.

but little did she know, lucas was practicing ways to ask max to dance in the mirror.

"hey.. wanna dance." lucas basically asks himself in the mirror.

lucas then shakes his head. "no.. we should, you know, get out there, like, do our thing... stop!"

lucas then tries again. "i love this song. you?"

"yeah, i love it." lucas' sister erica says at the doorway. "but not as much as i love you, lukey." erica teases with a smile.

"get out of my room!" lucas shouts, then slams the door on erica.

-

"ow, ow. that hurts." max complains to her mom.

"it's gonna be worth it. promise." max's mom assured her.

billy then appears at the door, while max's mom was playing with max's hair.

max glared at billy with a cold stare.

billy gave max an apologetic look, then walked away.

max was still so angry with billy, calling y/n names, trying to literally beat up y/n, who keep in mind, is thirteen.

max's mom finished with max's hair.

"see? pretty." her mom compliments.

max rolls her eyes in annoyance.

-

dustin walked into the school dance, and made his way over to his friends, feeling more confident than ever.

"shit, what happened to you?" mike asks.

"what do you mean what happened?" dustin asks in confusion, and offense.

"what?" mike says.

"dude." lucas comments.

"your hair." max adds.

"is there like a birds nest in there or something?" y/n asks.

"no! there's no bird nesting in here, asshole!" dustin defends. "i worked hard." then he fluffed his hair.