five

-

-

THE FIVE OF THEM watched as will left the school with joyce after his episode.

"okay, that totally freaked me out." max comments. "did that not freak you guys out?"

"two episodes in two days." lucas says.

"it's getting worse." mike adds.

"you think it's true sight?" lucas asks them.

"what's true sight?" max asks.

"it's nothing." y/n replied as joyce started her car engine.

-

the next day at school, y/n, max, mike, and lucas were digging in the trash, looking for dart.

"stop being a baby and do it already!" mike tells max.

"this is so disgusting. is this really necessary?" max asks mike.

dustin then ran up to them. "what the hells going on?"

"what do you think?" mike retorts.

"we're looking for dart." max adds.

they saw things being tossed out of the trash, then lucas pops up, and climbs out of the trash.

"well, well, well." lucas says once he spots dustin. "look who finally decided to show up. after i drew the short straw. real convenient."

"you stink!" max insults lucas, and moves away from him.

"hi, max." dustin greets with a smile.

"hi?" max replies, a little confused.

"where's will?" dustin asks.

"he'll be here." mike replies.

"are you just gonna stand there?" y/n asks dustin, then tosses him a spear. "or you gonna help?"

they started poking at the trash bag with our spears, in hopes of finding dart.

-

while mike was at school, during passing period, he went to the telephone, and called joyce.

the phone rang a few times, but there was no answer, then a voice message came.

mike angrily hung up the phone, since joyce wasn't answering.

"anything?" lucas asks mike.